Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2022 -3.5L Twin Turbo Tundra

VFTuner
    Is it going to be possible to tune a Twin Turbo Hybrid? Or will it have to be a Twin Turbo without Hybrid?

I watched a ton of videos last night and I am very excited about the 2022 Tundra!

VFTuner mentioned day 1 support on the 2022 Tundra. Not sure if that includes the turbo model or not, but I would imagine it does.

Comment

Originally posted by ktbell444 View Post
      VFTuner mentioned day 1 support on the 2022 Tundra. Not sure if that includes the turbo model or not, but I would imagine it does.
      My question is about the Hybrid. The Pro will only come in Twin Turbo Hybrid.

I want a Pro, but not if there will be no ability to tune it.

There are only 2 options.
      1. Twin Turbo
      2. Twin Turbo Hybrid
      Last edited by PaPaRee; 09-20-2021, 07:27 PM.

Comment

We will work on having both versions of the truck supported including hybrid control support (volt/current/battery/etc)

Comment

That is awesome Mat! Thank you for all your hard work!!! New 2022 Hybrid TT Pro Tundra heading my way!!!

Comment

Originally posted by VFTuner View Post
            We will work on having both versions of the truck supported including hybrid control support (volt/current/battery/etc)
            Awesome!
            Are you waiting on the Pro or are you going to get the ones coming out in December without the hybrid?

I don't think I can wait till March 2022 for the Pro.
            Maybe get one in December, then trade it on the Pro next year?

Comment

Originally posted by PaPaRee View Post

Awesome!
              Are you waiting on the Pro or are you going to get the ones coming out in December without the hybrid?

I don't think I can wait till March 2022 for the Pro.
              Maybe get one in December, then trade it on the Pro next year?
              currently undecided. Actually a little disappointed the Pro is hybrid only.

Comment

Originally posted by VFTuner View Post

currently undecided. Actually a little disappointed the Pro is hybrid only.
                And NIMH batteries at that! I'm not sure they could survive a summer here in SE Georgia...

Comment

Working...
                X