This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Primo View Post
    Does the update support software id 89663-FA180 which is Fortuner TRD 4x2 2021?(protocol is R7F701202)
    Sorry, but I cannot look right now. If you install the current version and look in the installation folder for that ECU ID, that will at least tell you if the Stock tune is supported.
    2017 ACLB Sport 6MT BR - 04B14 Ultimate Test Tune on 92
    TSB PDFs are at nhtsa.gov / Click on Recalls, search by make and model (not VIN), and then click on Manufacturer Communications
    Latest vF Version Download

Comment

Just send it, we fuking need this thing!!!! πŸ‘Œ

JUST DO IT😎
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-sfG8BV8wU

Comment

Originally posted by VictorPfluck View Post
        Just send it, we fuking need this thing!!!! πŸ‘Œ

JUST DO IT😎
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-sfG8BV8wU
        1.4.2 will be released soon, will have some GD files ready for viewing and playing with.

Comment

• Frank
          Frank commented
          Editing a comment
          Are those file for Thailand or Argentinian 1GD/2GD diesel?? apparently they're not compatible with each other.

Hi VFTuner just wanted to know if this is delayed til next update or it isnt going to be anytime soon?

Comment

Originally posted by Primo View Post
          Does the update support software id 89663-FA180 which is Fortuner TRD 4x2 2021?(protocol is R7F701202)
          not yet sorry. We are working on support for the R7F ecu

Comment

Based on release notes for v1.4.4 there should be support for 1GD-FTV ECU: "- Several Diesel 1GD / 2GD Ecus supported"
            The support does not seems to cover 89663-60X4* and 89663-60Z64 which are EU models of Prado nor the 89663-F044* or 89663-F0E7* which are EUR model of Hilux.

What files are already supported for the GD engines?
            I am not able to find see any vehicles with this engine listed under: C:\Program Files (x86)\vF Tuner
            Can anyone point me to the correct direction to find what files are already supported?
            Is there a list available?

Comment

Originally posted by bjorgvinben View Post
              Based on release notes for v1.4.4 there should be support for 1GD-FTV ECU: "- Several Diesel 1GD / 2GD Ecus supported"
              The support does not seems to cover 89663-60X4* and 89663-60Z64 which are EU models of Prado nor the 89663-F044* or 89663-F0E7* which are EUR model of Hilux.

What files are already supported for the GD engines?
              I am not able to find see any vehicles with this engine listed under: C:\Program Files (x86)\vF Tuner
              Can anyone point me to the correct direction to find what files are already supported?
              Is there a list available?
              the current supported files are under Toyota Hilux 1GD 2GD folder in VF Tuner.

We do not have the ECUs for the Prado or Euro Hilux yet.

Email us a list of calibration IDs. (89663-xxxxx) that you would like to see supported and we will check if we can support them.

89663-60X4* is likely a Gen3 UDS ECU (4mb) which we will release support for in December. (Gen3 UDS Diesel)

Comment

Working...
              X