Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VF TUNER Is Proud to announce Toyota GD Series 2015+ Diesel Support

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • VF TUNER Is Proud to announce Toyota GD Series 2015+ Diesel Support

    VF Tuner is proud to announce Toyota GD Series 2015+ 2GD / GD Diesel Support

    Tunable parameters include
    Boost Target - Boost Limits
    Boost efficiency tables
    All 4D table controls
    EGR and DPF Control Tables
    Variable Nozzle Geometry Turbocharger control
    Boost Control Solenoid Control
    Injection Limits
    Injection Angles
    Shift Tables, Shift Controls
    4WD 2WD Shift Controls
    Torque Converter Controls
    and much much more.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	VF TUNER 2GD.png
Views:	343
Size:	1.06 MB
ID:	2539

  • #2
    Does this include those hilux made in Argentina with 1GD/2GD???

    Comment


    • VFTuner
      VFTuner commented
      Editing a comment
      What year?

  • #3
    2018-2020 is what we have in my country right now. Going to read some ECU cal. and let you know.
    Last edited by Frank; 04-24-2021, 09:28 PM.

    Comment


    • #4
      Originally posted by Frank View Post
      2018-2020 is what we have in my country right now. Going to read some ECU cal. and let you know.
      should be yes

      Comment


      • #5
        Hi VFTuner , I got to identify a 2020 Hilux 2GD Manual transmission: 89663-F0Q80 .....It is a 2.4L turbodiesel engine used in a lot of toyota outside USA diesel platforms.

        Comment


        • #6
          Originally posted by Frank View Post
          Hi VFTuner , I got to identify a 2020 Hilux 2GD Manual transmission: 89663-F0Q80 .....It is a 2.4L turbodiesel engine used in a lot of toyota outside USA diesel platforms.

          Unfortunately we don't have this ECU yet, but we can unlock it. We would need the ECU though to do it.

          Comment


          • Frank
            Frank commented
            Editing a comment
            Well I think it is rather not likely to happen that way because I live in Central America

        • #7
          I have a 2019 toyota hilux 2.4 td . Will it work on this application

          Comment


          • #8
            Originally posted by Costaricakid View Post
            I have a 2019 toyota hilux 2.4 td . Will it work on this application
            what market / location, and do you know the ECU ID?

            Comment


            • Frank
              Frank commented
              Editing a comment
              Like my central america Market, where Hilux, fortuner & Prado have 1gd/2gd engines. WIth hilux having manual transmission aswell

          • #9
            Is there available list of ECU-id which the software supports at the moment?
            The 1GD/2GD engine come at least in Land Cruiser/Prado 150 and Hilux, and I am not able to find any originals for those vehicles in the VF Tuner folder.
            Looking for support for 89663-60X46/49, 89663-60Z64 Europe spec vehicles.

            Will there also be support for the 1GD/2GD which are controlled by ECU with MCU Renesas R7F701202, which are in the 2021+ vehicles?
            Looking for support for 89663-FA310.

            Comment


            • #10
              Originally posted by bjorgvinben View Post
              Is there available list of ECU-id which the software supports at the moment?
              The 1GD/2GD engine come at least in Land Cruiser/Prado 150 and Hilux, and I am not able to find any originals for those vehicles in the VF Tuner folder.
              Looking for support for 89663-60X46/49, 89663-60Z64 Europe spec vehicles.

              Will there also be support for the 1GD/2GD which are controlled by ECU with MCU Renesas R7F701202, which are in the 2021+ vehicles?
              Looking for support for 89663-FA310.

              Current supported ECUs are in the vF Installation Folder:
              /c:/program files (x86)/vftuner/
              2017 ACLB Sport 6MT BR - 04B14 Ultimate Test Tune on 92
              TSB PDFs are at nhtsa.gov / Click on Recalls, search by make and model (not VIN), and then click on Manufacturer Communications
              Latest vF Version Download

              Comment


              • #11
                Originally posted by tonered View Post


                Current supported ECUs are in the vF Installation Folder:
                /c:/program files (x86)/vftuner/

                Thanks.
                I am aware of files in that location.
                I am though not able to find any files related to vehicles with 1GD/2GD engines in that location, so I my question was on what files for these engines are really supported at this point.

                Comment


                • #12
                  Originally posted by bjorgvinben View Post


                  Thanks.
                  I am aware of files in that location.
                  I am though not able to find any files related to vehicles with 1GD/2GD engines in that location, so I my question was on what files for these engines are really supported at this point.
                  If you don't see it there, then you would want to request support for that ECU ID and submit ECU and TCU Reads if possible.
                  2017 ACLB Sport 6MT BR - 04B14 Ultimate Test Tune on 92
                  TSB PDFs are at nhtsa.gov / Click on Recalls, search by make and model (not VIN), and then click on Manufacturer Communications
                  Latest vF Version Download

                  Comment


                  • #13
                    I already sent files through the VF Tuner but no response yet.

                    Comment


                    • #14
                      Originally posted by bjorgvinben View Post
                      I already sent files through the VF Tuner but no response yet.
                      Perfect. Just keep an eye on the installation folders and change logs when newer versions release.
                      2017 ACLB Sport 6MT BR - 04B14 Ultimate Test Tune on 92
                      TSB PDFs are at nhtsa.gov / Click on Recalls, search by make and model (not VIN), and then click on Manufacturer Communications
                      Latest vF Version Download

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X