Bought VFtuner and no tunes yet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scott J View Post
    Where you able to add gear lock and the other modifications to it? I want to take off speed limiter and raise rpm shift points to 6200-6300 rpms. SlowNStock said those rpms are the sweet spot for the Tundra. I’m not going to race it but I do want to shut up my nephew when I get it all dialed in! I appreciate you helping me out! Thanks, Scott
    I haven't got that stuff implemented yet. I kind of have to make a "frankenstein" Supercharged calibration because you still have stock injectors and the FPR setup that freaking Harrop sells people as a "legit" option.

Comment

Do you recommend I replace the fuel injectors? If I replace them is the Harrop fuel pump and fuel regulator going to work right? I don’t want to go full send on my truck(maybe 85% full send) but I want the supercharger to work like it is supposed to! I want to get my 8000 dollars worth! I can’t believe Harrop sells this bs and says it works on a stock truck! You tested the Harrop. What would you do with my truck? I would like the stage 2 if it would not blow up my stock engine! Later on I’m going to put a forged block in it. Might be a couple of years though.

Comment

I found some DeatschWerks 650’s. Will the supplied Harrop fuel regulator and fuel pump be ok? Do you still have the 80mm for Harrop?
        Last edited by Scott J; 09-15-2021, 02:39 PM.

Comment

I found some DeatschWerks 650’s. Will the supplied Harrop fuel regulator and fuel pump be ok? Do you still have the 80mm for Harrop?
          yes 650s would actually be perfect

Comment

How much do you want for the 80mm? 650 should be enough for my stock engine? I’m purchasing the 650’s right now.
            Last edited by Scott J; 09-15-2021, 03:19 PM.

Comment

How much do you want for the 80mm? 650 should be enough for my stock engine? I’m purchasing the 650’s right now.
              lets discuss over email. I have 2 pulleys here used for testing that I have no use for.

Comment

Ok. My 650’s are supposed to be here Friday. I hope!

Comment

What happened? You went silent!

Comment

What happened? You went silent!
                    you replied after business hours. I will get back to your email about the pulleys and setting up the tune for 650s in the morning

Comment

Waiting on you.

Comment

Waiting on you.
                        I'm literally working on it right now so that I can publish 1.4.1 that has an update option for your ECU.

Comment

• dirtdigginjoe
                          dirtdigginjoe commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Patience doesn't seem like a strong point in this thread lmao

What I was talking about is I was ready to purchase the pulleys. I’m just trying to get all the parts where I can get this done. You already said you were working on my tuning. Don’t get me wrong I mean no disrespect! I’m just anxious and have a lot going on myself.
                        Last edited by Scott J; 09-17-2021, 06:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X