Bought VFtuner and no tunes yet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bought VFtuner and no tunes yet

I ordered the VFtuner on July 5th! I have sent in my id number and vin number. 30C60000 & 5TBDV58177S468272 I have not received any response or information on my tune pack! I’m at a standstill and cannot tune! Please let me know something!

Originally posted by Scott J View Post
    I ordered the VFtuner on July 5th! I have sent in my id number and vin number. 30C60000 & 5TBDV58177S468272 I have not received any response or information on my tune pack! I’m at a standstill and cannot tune! Please let me know something!
    This is because we are working on trying to get your ECU supported. We will update you as soon as it is

Comment

It is hard to connect users here with order information. Can you post your order number for VFTuner to make the connection?

Another reply to the order confirmation message might also help.

Edit: Or, what VFTuner said.
      2017 ACLB Sport 6MT BR - 04B14 Ultimate Test Tune on 92
      TSB PDFs are at nhtsa.gov / Click on Recalls, search by make and model (not VIN), and then click on Manufacturer Communications
      Latest vF Version Download

Comment

27939 Last message ask me what year my truck was.

Comment

I thought 07-18 Tundras were all supported. I guess I read wrong. Ive had a lot on my plate here lately! Just had major surgery on my right ear! I heard from another member he got ripped off and went to HP Tuners. So I was freaking out about loosing 600 dollars! I’m at 14,000 dollars in aftermarket accessories right now so I can’t afford to much more! Harrop stage one, Fuel Vandals 18x9 +1mm offset, 305 60 18 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, 3”-1” lift with Bilstein front-rear, Trd rear sway bar, and aftermarket nav with backup camera. I’m just excited about fixing up my truck! Been wanting to do this for years. I looked at new trucks but trading in mine plus going 50-60k in debt was crazy! Mine only has 112k miles on it so I just modded it the way I wanted it! Please let me know when my truck is added. Thanks, Scott

Comment

I thought 07-18 Tundras were all supported. I guess I read wrong. Ive had a lot on my plate here lately! Just had major surgery on my right ear! I heard from another member he got ripped off and went to HP Tuners. So I was freaking out about loosing 600 dollars! I’m at 14,000 dollars in aftermarket accessories right now so I can’t afford to much more! Harrop stage one, Fuel Vandals 18x9 +1mm offset, 305 60 18 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, 3”-1” lift with Bilstein front-rear, Trd rear sway bar, and aftermarket nav with backup camera. I’m just excited about fixing up my truck! Been wanting to do this for years. I looked at new trucks but trading in mine plus going 50-60k in debt was crazy! Mine only has 112k miles on it so I just modded it the way I wanted it! Please let me know when my truck is added. Thanks, Scott
            07-19 is supported, but there are still new ECU versions popping up on a occasion that we need to build file support for.

Who got ripped off and went with HP Tuners?

There are some people who may be claiming they got "ripped off" maybe because certain features that we were working on we couldn't or haven't yet made available for those ECU versions. But HP Tuners doesn't have any of that stuff, has less tables available, and they don't provide tunes at all. So it's not really an "upgrade" unless you have a dyno tuner ready.

Comment

I don’t want to rat out anybody. Maybe he was lying and just went to HP Tuners? I know he said he was tired of waiting. It just scared me so I thought I better find out what was up with mine. Do you have any kind of time frame when mine will be able to tune? I’m looking forward to a healthy better than stock running truck! Transmission hunts gears and acts up especially with bigger than stock tires.

Comment

I know your software is golden! Can’t wait to experience it myself!

Comment

How much is your LT headers with high flow cats for my 2007 Tundra Crewmax 5.7? Any progress on my tuning? Thanks Scott

Comment

How much is your LT headers with high flow cats for my 2007 Tundra Crewmax 5.7? Any progress on my tuning? Thanks Scott
                    We don't have LT headers?? unless that was directed at someone else?

We are working on it. We may need your ECU hardware ID, we will email you about it

Comment

I was reading your old forum this morning from 2019. You was moving in a new building and having a baby. I thought I read something about you was offering headers. So would that require me to remove the ecu behind the glove box or passenger side under the hood?

Comment

When I plugged in your VFtuner it read 30C60000. I thought maybe you need something off the ecu itself???

Comment

I was reading your old forum this morning from 2019. You was moving in a new building and having a baby. I thought I read something about you was offering headers. So would that require me to remove the ecu behind the glove box or passenger side under the hood?

That whole thing got scrapped due to EPA related things.

I will email you regarding any extra needed info

Comment

I’m trying to be patient but it’s 2 months Sunday since I ordered! I know the money is with the newer trucks but I’m a paying customer also!

Comment

I’m not trying to be an ass! Our drag strip is closing next month . They sold it and are closing it down. My nephew has a 2016 Ram twin turbo diesel that is tuned with some other stuff. Well he thinks he can out run my 07 Tundra Crewmax with Harrop stage one with stock air box. I just wanted to shut him up. Are you getting close to having my tune pack ready?

Comment

Working...
                              X