This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VF TUNER 4 Way Map Switching Release For 2018-2019 Tundra

With VF Tuner 12.9.9.9 Release, we are proud to announce EXCLUSIVE 4 Way Map switching for the 2018-2019 Tundra 3UR FE and 3UR FBE Flex Fuel

Full Tech details can be seen here:
    https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/08...f?v=1620073128

Tech Details can also be found in the "resources" folder within the install folder

Files located in the installation folder (of 1.2.9.9.9)

Preset Tables are already Pre-Calibrated to be similar to stock (and can be further fine tuned)

Click image for larger version  Name:	EROM.png Views:	0 Size:	242.3 KB ID:	3270

Looking more into this now VFT EROM Patch for 2018+ Tundra 3UR With 4 Way map switching...
    Last edited by fitsofrage88; 05-23-2021, 08:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by VFTuner View Post
      With VF Tuner 12.9.9.9 Release, we are proud to announce EXCLUSIVE 4 Way Map switching for the 2018-2019 Tundra 3UR FE and 3UR FBE Flex Fuel

Full Tech details can be seen here:
      https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/08...f?v=1620073128

Tech Details can also be found in the "resources" folder within the install folder

Files located in the installation folder (of 1.2.9.9.9)

Preset Tables are already Pre-Calibrated to be similar to stock (and can be further fine tuned)

Click image for larger version Name:	EROM.png Views:	0 Size:	242.3 KB ID:	3270
      I tried to open the file for my ECU, but I was asking me for 4 credits even though I already have this ECU ID unlocked (VF001-0CP50). What do I need to do to get it opened?

I have also seen screenshots of table that i dont have available. I know there will be differences between calibrations, but are there extra tables available in the PRO version?

Comment

Originally posted by ColoradoTundra View Post

I tried to open the file for my ECU, but I was asking me for 4 credits even though I already have this ECU ID unlocked (VF001-0CP50). What do I need to do to get it opened?

I have also seen screenshots of table that i dont have available. I know there will be differences between calibrations, but are there extra tables available in the PRO version?
        are you on the latest version of VF Tuner? (1.2.9.9.901)

also double check an anti virus isn't stopping access to your license file

The screenshot posted is older, some stuff was updated. Which tables specifically?

Comment

Originally posted by VFTuner View Post

are you on the latest version of VF Tuner? (1.2.9.9.901)

also double check an anti virus isn't stopping access to your license file

The screenshot posted is older, some stuff was updated. Which tables specifically?
          Thank you. I am using the latest version, I redownloaded it again just now to be safe.

I also have all anti virus software shutoff on the computer. I have logged out and back in and shut off then restarted the computer.

My calibration ID that I have licensed is 89663-0CP50. Just to confirm, it would allow me to open VF001-0CP50 under the same license?

I just keep getting the message that I need to use credits to unlock this ECU ID.

No specific tables, just the local tuners here have both mentioned that they were looking for a few more tables that they are used to seeing in HP, but never specifically told me which ones. Weather I needed it or not, I just thought I would check if I could get more access by upgrading to the PRO version.

The tuners I have talked to near me in Colorado have been mainly set in their ways and reluctant to take the time to learn something new. I did call R4T as they were on your tuner list, but they said they were not yet ready to do a dyno tune for me.
          Last edited by ColoradoTundra; 06-18-2021, 08:54 PM.

Comment

Has the Gear Lock EROM been enabled? I don't see it available in the newest Pro VFTuner.. 0CP50 / 2019 Tundra..

Best,

john

Comment

Originally posted by Boltripper View Post
              Has the Gear Lock EROM been enabled? I don't see it available in the newest Pro VFTuner.. 0CP50 / 2019 Tundra..

Best,

john
              Not yet but very soon. There is a big update coming to these EROM patch files for Tundra so I highly recommend hold out for a tiny bit longer for those.

Comment

VFTuner will the 2015 2016 Tundra ECU id OCL13 and ocm21 be included in this release

Comment

Working...
                X