• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The link on the home page is updated. and about section should show 1.2.7.8

sometimes amazon AWS leaves a cached version, I'd try downloading again

Comment

Originally posted by VFTuner View Post

I just downloaded again, however; it is still showing 1.2.7.7. Is there another place I can download from?

Anyone else have success?

Comment

Thanks! I will try again also.
        2017 ACLB Sport 6MT BR - Edited Version 7 of 04B14 SFOB Prem OL on 92
        TSB PDFs are at nhtsa.gov / Click on Recalls, search by make and model (not VIN), and then click on Manufacturer Communications
        Latest vF Version Download

Comment

Originally posted by tonered View Post

Any luck with the download?

Comment

Originally posted by ColoradoTundra View Post

Any luck with the download?
            I was sucking on some bourbon. Sorry.

Just re-DL'ed and reinstalled. Still 1.2.7.7 .
            TSB PDFs are at nhtsa.gov / Click on Recalls, search by make and model (not VIN), and then click on Manufacturer Communications

Comment

hmm I'll get it checked tomorrow

Comment

hmm I'll get it checked tomorrow
                Just double checked. For some reason it is still downloading 1.2.7.7

Comment

Originally posted by tonered View Post

tonered, I was just wondering if you had any luck yet downloaded 1.2.7.8. I tried again this morning, no luck.

Im leaving my truck / computer at the dyno shop early tomorrow morning for my dyno tune. I finally found a local CO shop that is willing to try out the program! I am hoping for them to have the most up to date version.

Comment

tonered, I was just wondering if you had any luck yet downloaded 1.2.7.8. I tried again this morning, no luck.

Im leaving my truck / computer at the dyno shop early tomorrow morning for my dyno tune. I finally found a local CO shop that is willing to try out the program! I am hoping for them to have the most up to date version.

Sorry. I have not tried again. Was out on a nice, long drive today.

Comment

VFTuner any luck with the updated download link?

Comment

Open your ECU, if you have the AlphaN tables, then you have all the tables that are included.

If not, I'm working on it

Comment

Open your ECU, if you have the AlphaN tables, then you have all the tables that are included.

If not, I'm working on it
                          Thank you. I just double checked and the AlphaN tables are not showing up. When I download from the home page, the files show today's date, but the vF application still shows 1/7/21. Thanks for your work on these rollouts!

I rescheduled my dyno for next Monday so that they can tune with the most recent software version.

Also, is there an issue with the ticket system still? I am not sure if I am receiving the responses for my ticket (support+id22538), or if you are receiving my messages. I have been checking spam. The last email I got came through on 12/17. Basically I was needing the rough calibration for the 650 cc injectors as my dyno shop said they would do the tune, vs. multiple rounds of data logging etc, as long as I had a rough file for them to work off regarding injectors, etc.

Thanks!!

Attached Files

Comment

Thank you. I just double checked and the AlphaN tables are not showing up. When I download from the home page, the files show today's date, but the vF application still shows 1/7/21. Thanks for your work on these rollouts!

I rescheduled my dyno for next Monday so that they can tune with the most recent software version.

Also, is there an issue with the ticket system still? I am not sure if I am receiving the responses for my ticket (support+id22538), or if you are receiving my messages. I have been checking spam. The last email I got came through on 12/17. Basically I was needing the rough calibration for the 650 cc injectors as my dyno shop said they would do the tune, vs. multiple rounds of data logging etc, as long as I had a rough file for them to work off regarding injectors, etc.

Thanks!!

I have your message, and working on it. I should be able to get the fixed 1.2.7.8 roll out tonight

Comment

I have your message, and working on it. I should be able to get the fixed 1.2.7.8 roll out tonight
                              Cool, thanks!

Comment

Just tried this morning after clearing my cache, and am still getting 1.2.7.7. Can you post an update once the 1.2.7.8 download is ready so we know when to try back?

Thanks!

Comment

• VFTuner
                                  VFTuner commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  almost done with the update. Will definitely be up this week, NTL Friday, but hopefully today. Trying to wrap up some def files so that we don't have to push another update out right after
                              Working...
                              X