2018-2021 Tundra 5.7L Custom Features - Patches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by VFTuner View Post

It has nothing to do with it being lucrative or not. I've already explained the challenges, and hold ups to it as a result. I have a 2020 and 2021 ECU On my desk. I don't need everyones ECUs.

It has nothing to do with money, it has nothing to do with prioritization.

Who is holding VF Credits and hardware for no reason? We never sold this for any 2020+ Trucks.
    I am holding credits that I have never used because you never released the 2.0 performance tune for Tacoma.

Comment

• Originally posted by realprotundra View Post

I am holding credits that I have never used because you never released the 2.0 performance tune for Tacoma.
      Okay well that is unrelated to the 20/21 Tundra and also credits aren't used for tune files anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by VFTuner View Post

Okay well that is unrelated to the 20/21 Tundra and also credits aren't used for tune files anyway.
        Yes, I understand that the credits are needed to unlock the ECU itself in VFTuner so that I can load and modify the tune files and not to purchase the tune files themselves. I truly wish you would just answer the question and lend some clarity as to whether this is a product you actually intend on releasing or not and where it may fit within your development schedule.

Comment

• Originally posted by realprotundra View Post

Yes, I understand that the credits are needed to unlock the ECU itself in VFTuner so that I can load and modify the tune files and not to purchase the tune files themselves. I truly wish you would just answer the question and lend some clarity as to whether this is a product you actually intend on releasing or not and where it may fit within your development schedule.
          credits have not been required for unlocking files now for a while.

until we can solve the current issues, it is not something that we plan on releasing. I have actually answered that exact question multiple times.

Simply put: unless we can solve it, the answer is no.

Comment

• FULL support for 2020/21 Tundra releases monday folks.

Comment

Working...
            X