Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magnuson kit

Greetings,

I'm looking for some information the magnuson supercharger kit. I understood that OV helped develop the tune that comes with the kit, so I'm creating a post here. Long story short, I'm going to be selling my magnuson kit, and I'm looking for resources for the new buyer. Perhaps they should be the one to do the research, but I wouldn't want to be left in the dark, so I'm doing my due diligence. My main question is weather OV can create a tune for this kit second hand or not? Magnuson told me that they cannot help a second party since it was sold only to the original owner. Any information would be great, locally the tuners only operate on HPtuners so I don't think that's an option for a prospective buyer.

Originally posted by ashc2025 View Post
    Greetings,

I'm looking for some information the magnuson supercharger kit. I understood that OV helped develop the tune that comes with the kit, so I'm creating a post here. Long story short, I'm going to be selling my magnuson kit, and I'm looking for resources for the new buyer. Perhaps they should be the one to do the research, but I wouldn't want to be left in the dark, so I'm doing my due diligence. My main question is weather OV can create a tune for this kit second hand or not? Magnuson told me that they cannot help a second party since it was sold only to the original owner. Any information would be great, locally the tuners only operate on HPtuners so I don't think that's an option for a prospective buyer.
    to clear up any confusion we DID NOT help develop their tune at all. They made the tune 100% in house.

We will not be making a tune for the magnuson SC. Find a pro tuner with our software that is capable of making one.

Comment

Originally posted by VFTuner View Post

to clear up any confusion we DID NOT help develop their tune at all. They made the tune 100% in house.

We will not be making a tune for the magnuson SC. Find a pro tuner with our software that is capable of making one.
      Thanks for the clarification, I'll let whomever buys know that OV won't help them. I appreciate the insightful response.

Comment

Originally posted by VFTuner View Post

And this is why I won't buy a Magnuson... at least as of right now(dyno tuning, and a reputable tuner my biggest hang-ups at the moment).
        At least with the OVtunes I have, I don't mind driving the truck and it shifts properly now...
        from what I understand, they didn't even touch the trans side.

Comment

Originally posted by Chasespeed View Post

And this is why I won't buy a Magnuson... at least as of right now(dyno tuning, and a reputable tuner my biggest hang-ups at the moment).
          At least with the OVtunes I have, I don't mind driving the truck and it shifts properly now...
          from what I understand, they didn't even touch the trans side.
          They might, after that functionality is more available. There's still much to "unlock" on the tune side.

Comment

Working...
          X