Vf tune credits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vf tune credits

Ok so have some friends wanting their truck tuned. I am a flash kit owner and unsure how to go about purchasing license for the various ecus. One will be a 2021 and one will be a 2016 o4bo4. I don’t want to edit the files just be able to flash the other trucks with unaltered tunes. What do I need to do in order for this to work? I’m assuming just purchase tune packs but will I have to get another registry edit code that allows me to flash the two other trucks? Thanks.

Also for more information I also purchased vftuner but only have it setup for my 2019 Tacoma o4b33

Comment

If you want unaltered tunes from us (tunepacks) you must purchase a tune pack for the ECU ID you want the tunes for.

Comment

Reason I ask is I’ve had more than ever expected people to ask me if I wouldn’t mind tuning their truck but my friends are cheap. Anyway, they don’t want to pay 400 for the tune pack and in order for me to buy it I’d have to tune other trucks but I have next to zero interest in diving into tune editing at this point. What would be the best route to take? I understand credits and unlocking various ecus but after that not sure what to do other than use the tune packs.

Comment

Originally posted by newdles View Post
          Reason I ask is I’ve had more than ever expected people to ask me if I wouldn’t mind tuning their truck but my friends are cheap. Anyway, they don’t want to pay 400 for the tune pack and in order for me to buy it I’d have to tune other trucks but I have next to zero interest in diving into tune editing at this point. What would be the best route to take? I understand credits and unlocking various ecus but after that not sure what to do other than use the tune packs.
          You don't need to unlock the ECU unless you plan on making edits to the tunes. That also means you don't need to purchase any other credits. By purchasing the tune pack for specific ECU's you'll get access to the different tunes supplied by VF and will be able to flash those just fine. Yeah, it can add up, but the more Tacoma's you tune, the more tune packs you can buy.

Comment

Ok so viewing the website there is nowhere to purchase the tune packs. Mine came with the 04b33 per my one time request and I had to do nothing but flash. So if I purchase more tune packs will I need to make any changes or just begin flashing the ore made tunes?

It could be me, but when I click the link for tune packs on the website it never loads anything. Tried my laptop, iPad, iPhone. None show anything but text saying tune packs but no links, descriptions, or pricing.

Comment

Originally posted by newdles View Post
              Ok so viewing the website there is nowhere to purchase the tune packs. Mine came with the 04b33 per my one time request and I had to do nothing but flash. So if I purchase more tune packs will I need to make any changes or just begin flashing the ore made tunes?

It could be me, but when I click the link for tune packs on the website it never loads anything. Tried my laptop, iPad, iPhone. None show anything but text saying tune packs but no links, descriptions, or pricing.

must be your browser or something. I just tested and can see the tune pack fine

here https://vftuner.com/collections/tune-packs

Comment

So to tune a friends truck that is 04b33 with a tune off Tacomaworld I don’t need to unlock the credits? I have 04b04 unlocked. But not 04b33 and would just need flashed no edits to his ecu. Is that correct?

Comment

Originally posted by Tartar View Post
                  So to tune a friends truck that is 04b33 with a tune off Tacomaworld I don’t need to unlock the credits? I have 04b04 unlocked. But not 04b33 and would just need flashed no edits to his ecu. Is that correct?
                  Correct. If you have the file you can tune it. You cannot edit tunes without purchasing credits and unlocking an ECU

Comment

Working...
                  X