Need Help ASAP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help ASAP

Loaded a 2017 with latest TSB to bring truck to 04b04. started truck after and then went to load the truck with a base tune file. vin unlocked and then started calibration. Calibration stopped middle of load and now can not read out of the ECU or start the truck. If anyone can help 8013896517
    @ovtune
    Last edited by Glenn_R; 06-10-2021, 12:00 AM.

Originally posted by Glenn_R View Post
    Loaded a 2017 with latest TSB to bring truck to 04b04. started truck after and then went to load the truck with a base tune file. vin unlocked and then started calibration. Calibration stopped middle of load and now can not read out of the ECU or start the truck. If anyone can help 8013896517
    @ovtune
    Please message [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Glenn_R View Post
      @ovtune
      Did you get assistance from Mat? Can you comment on what caused this situation and what was done to resolve it? I had something similar happen to mine a while back but no definite cause established and the ECU was recovered using the old vF software interface.

Comment

Originally posted by wiljayhi View Post

Did you get assistance from Mat? Can you comment on what caused this situation and what was done to resolve it? I had something similar happen to mine a while back but no definite cause established and the ECU was recovered using the old vF software interface.
        lapoltba assisted. I believe they were able to recover it using the recovery feature in vF

Comment

Yes, recovery procedure in the flash tool was successful. The original flash error/failure apparently happened very early in the flash process which likely helped things.

Comment

an update to the recovery tool will make it possible to recover over OBDII in almost any situation, even if it fails at 98% done.

(1.3.0 release)

Comment

Working...
            X