Tune pack release for ultimate tune

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cheesehomer View Post

Well 1.6.0 just dropped , so I'am hoping ultimate is closer than we think or wish , fingers crossed
    1.6.0 just dropped? that's news to me

Comment

• Originally posted by VFTuner View Post

I saw a post on FB about 1.6.0 for Tacoma, am I wrong ???

Comment

• Originally posted by Cheesehomer View Post

I saw a post on FB about 1.6.0 for Tacoma, am I wrong ???
        Expected release is end of April. The Facebook post you saw likely was just advertising the new features expected to be in that update.

Comment

• April Fools was weeks ago c’mon

Comment

• Question for VF, or anyone really. Are the TT kits for the Tacomas still a thing? I've been looking to get one. Couldn't afford it when they were first announced. Now I can't find any information on it. Apologies for asking here, but the other thread is closed.
            Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Fox McCIoud View Post
              Question for VF, or anyone really. Are the TT kits for the Tacomas still a thing? I've been looking to get one. Couldn't afford it when they were first announced. Now I can't find any information on it. Apologies for asking here, but the other thread is closed.
              Thanks
              I think some of the folks have asked for refunds that were offered. You might send a Zendesk Support Ticket asking about one?
              2017 ACLB Sport 6MT BR - YotaWerx 04B14 AD Prem Tune on 92
              TSB PDFs are at nhtsa.gov / Click on Recalls, search by make and model (not VIN), and then click on Manufacturer Communications

Comment

• Cheesehomer

Originally posted by Cheesehomer View Post

Well 1.6.0 just dropped , so I'am hoping ultimate is closer than we think or wish , fingers crossed

VFTuner

Originally posted by VFTuner View Post

Is the only way to get a reply, to make a mistake?
                2018 TRD SPORT DCLB V6 2WD A/T (04A61)

Comment

• Originally posted by BlazinBlue View Post
                  I believe the current focus is 1.6.0, and after that training.

I would just sit back and hang out. 1.6.0 will bring us lots of new updates to the Tacoma for you to play around with while waiting for the ultimate tunes to be released.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlazinBlue View Post
                    Cheesehomer

VFTuner

I have already commented about this so many times I don't feel it is necessary to comment on it again regardless if someone asks for updates.

As I have said before whenever I *ever* give a timeline Tacoma owners start sharpening pitch forks. No timeline. No ETA. No nothing. I've learned my lesson with giving too much updates to tacoma owners.

Originally posted by Mr Fox McCIoud View Post
                    Question for VF, or anyone really. Are the TT kits for the Tacomas still a thing? I've been looking to get one. Couldn't afford it when they were first announced. Now I can't find any information on it. Apologies for asking here, but the other thread is closed.
                    Thanks
                    The TT setup is on hold due to inability to get components. wait time on some critical components is 50+ weeks

Comment

The TT setup is on hold due to inability to get components. wait time on some critical components is 50+ weeks
                      That is crazy! I imagine you looked at other suppliers and nothing changed?

Comment

• Originally posted by ktbell444 View Post

That is crazy! I imagine you looked at other suppliers and nothing changed?
                        All suppliers are using the same supplying company for several of the electronic components, which are completely out of stock.

Toyota, a company with a practically unlimited budget cannot even get the required components they need to build cars. The shortages are real and getting worse.

We can all thank Americas need to outsource *literally everything* to China, which is now under extreme lock down. So expect it to get even worse.

and before someone mentions "just have it made / bought in the usa" ...literally impossible.

and just a FYI I paid in full for these parts 9+ months ago and still waiting with no timeline whatsoever.

Comment

Figures, gotta love how we don't use our own resources. Thank you for the update though. Guess that gives me more time to save up lol.

Comment

• Can I still trade in my dongle..?

Comment

Working...
                            X