Tune pack release for ultimate tune

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tune pack release for ultimate tune

VFTuner How will the tune pack files be released when the ultimate tune is ready? Same as before where we shoot you an email and request it? Thanks

Also curious on this. I think some of this is supposed to be automated in 1.3

Comment

• Ihatemytruck
      Ihatemytruck commented
      Editing a comment
      Hopefully for Mat, and us, it is......seems like it would go a lot faster and easier.

Wow, just heard OT was banned from TW! SO, now I will be a regular here.... this seems wild to me....

Comment

Originally posted by JDKred View Post
      Wow, just heard OT was banned from TW! SO, now I will be a regular here.... this seems wild to me....
      Yes we were unilaterally banned from multiple toyota forums.
      The moderators got tired of the trolls, and me arguing with the trolls.

Comment

Looking forward to hearing the steps and getting the ultimate access!

Comment

Originally posted by VFTuner View Post

Damn trolls... Sorry to hear that.....

Comment

+1, this forum will be better for OVT and its customers.

Looking forward to the upcoming release of Ultimate!

Comment

• Cheesehomer
              Cheesehomer commented
              Editing a comment
              Is there a date for the Ultimate tune release ??? The last I heard on TW was some were testing it.

• tonered
              tonered commented
              Editing a comment
              There is no date. VFTuner said that they will release as soon as the vF Software and the Tunes are ready.

Yes. MT and AT test files have been sent out.

I have been watching and reading for a long time now and am sorry to see Mat gone from Tacoma World . Maybe it is for the best so he can focus on Vftune rather than dealing with the trolls . Anyway ,I am getting really excited about the upcoming Ultimate tune releases . By reading all I can find out about them , my wants are simple and I think I will want the plain jane 2.0 thx regular gas as a base tune , and a towing tune with ECT button .Kind of like what Toyota tried to do but with all the better drivability 2.0 provides .

Comment

Originally posted by CSRGR View Post
              I have been watching and reading for a long time now and am sorry to see Mat gone from Tacoma World . Maybe it is for the best so he can focus on Vftune rather than dealing with the trolls . Anyway ,I am getting really excited about the upcoming Ultimate tune releases . By reading all I can find out about them , my wants are simple and I think I will want the plain jane 2.0 thx regular gas as a base tune , and a towing tune with ECT button .Kind of like what Toyota tried to do but with all the better drivability 2.0 provides .
              I feel that your wishes will be granted.
              2017 ACLB Sport 6MT BR - 04B14 Ultimate Test Tune on 92
              TSB PDFs are at nhtsa.gov / Click on Recalls, search by make and model (not VIN), and then click on Manufacturer Communications
              Latest vF Version Download

Comment

Originally posted by Ihatemytruck View Post
                VFTuner How will the tune pack files be released when the ultimate tune is ready? Same as before where we shoot you an email and request it? Thanks
                Also curious - both admins are here, hopefully one of them can help un-derail the thread 😉

Comment

Originally posted by theed View Post

Also curious - both admins are here, hopefully one of them can help un-derail the thread 😉
                  I think we're on a good rail here at the moment. Let's try to keep it there.

Open discussion is welcomed, as are questions like you guys posted.

Just a note from my side, that I am just an Admin here. I do not have information beyond what everyone else knows. I'm a customer, just like you guys.

I have something critical to suggest for everyone: Keep demonstrating the good patience that almost everyone has shown so far. If we can keep threads from sliding off the rails, it could lead to VFTuner giving us more insight to release times. I'm not sure how long you have been a vF / OVT customer, but we used to get release dates. Unfortunately before the sun was up for most of us, goons and trolls were calling out VFTuner as late, missing promises, or worse. We're just not going to do that here.

It is much better with VFTuner having control of the threads and subjects, but it would be great if we can all keep it good and show that we can deal with the flow of things.

If anything, my goal would be for VFTuner to be able to take a few days off without the place devolving into anarchy. Hahahaha!
                  TSB PDFs are at nhtsa.gov / Click on Recalls, search by make and model (not VIN), and then click on Manufacturer Communications

Comment

• Ihatemytruck
                    Ihatemytruck commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I think if this forum is kept troll free, you are right, he may be able to post expected release dates. As long as everyone realizes that it's just that, expected release dates. What some people don't see/understand is that there are other things going on, and improvements to make.

Originally posted by VFTuner View Post

ha…. I know the feel.

Comment

No vacay pics.

Anyway, it would indeed be great if Tune Packs were downloadable through the App. No fuss, just get the files and go!

Comment

Originally posted by MtnFisher View Post
                      +1, this forum will be better for OVT and its customers.

Looking forward to the upcoming release of Ultimate!
                      Is there a date for the Ultimate tune release ??? The last I heard on TW was some were testing it. 🤞

Comment

Originally posted by Cheesehomer View Post

Is there a date for the Ultimate tune release ??? The last I heard on TW was some were testing it. 🤞
                        Please do not cross post the same question. I just answered you.

Comment

Working...
                        X