X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VFTuner
    replied
    Originally posted by TurboChaser View Post
    VFTuner Matt, since you now have the PowerMax so well dialed in, how about providing Dyno Info??!!! Very interested to see where we're your at!

Would greatly assist in knowing how loud I should be making my Turbo Noises🤪
    Maybe later after I get the remaining stuff done.

Leave a comment:

• TurboChaser
    replied
    VFTuner Matt, since you now have the PowerMax so well dialed in, how about providing Dyno Info??!!! Very interested to see where we're your at!

Would greatly assist in knowing how loud I should be making my Turbo Noises🤪

Leave a comment:

• TurboChaser
    commented on 's reply
    I was concerned for you, very happy this worked out. Both for you and for Matt!

• VFTuner
    replied
    Originally posted by KnckleChldrn View Post
    Ok so I dug further in my emails. Would’ve thought based on the info I provided about having purchased kit from that member with that order # you’d see or make reference to my correct order #. I just assumed 6585 was transferred to me. That’s the number I saw in our chat but indeed I am 6649. Screen name Kncklechldrn both here and TW real name Jamie Brousseau email using my name. Don’t want any confusion to occur on who I am.
    your username looked familiar to me for Jamie, but you never know. Yep you are 6649

Leave a comment:

• KnckleChldrn
    replied
    Originally posted by VFTuner View Post

If your order is 6585 this order was cancelled shortly after purchase back in 2020. We are not shipping a kit for that order.
    Ok so I dug further in my emails. Would’ve thought based on the info I provided about having purchased kit from that member with that order # you’d see or make reference to my correct order #. I just assumed 6585 was transferred to me. That’s the number I saw in our chat but indeed I am 6649. Screen name Kncklechldrn both here and TW real name Jamie Brousseau email using my name. Don’t want any confusion to occur on who I am.

Leave a comment:

• TurboChaser
    replied
    Matt's List with UN:

they are listed in order of next to be shipped.
    6588, BlkdOut
    6591, JamesT
    6593, Jason J
    6594, RJ_Taco
    6595, ACKattack911
    6608, NakedFarmer
    6617, TurboChaser, Assigned #27876 (7/7/21, Matt)
    6649, KnckleChdrn

Appears that all are PowerMax, with FP and Injector upgrades (confirmed by all but 2), and of those that provided an ECU#, none were the same. Only other differences appear to be exhaust.

Matt, Thank you for taking the time. The confirmation is appreciated (though you could have put me higher on the shipping list ☹ )
    Last edited by TurboChaser; 10-12-2021, 11:38 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Nakedfarmer
    replied
    Originally posted by JR Gymie View Post
    Hi Mat,

Still waiting on the new FPC you said was being shipped almost a month ago.

You emailed me a couple weeks ago asking to fill out your invoice which was emailed back (Order #9971).

Is there a ETA on the FPC?

I have a local tune shop (the same one that installed my kit) that has a dyno. They are willing to attempt to get my truck tuned but I'm waiting on the new FPC since I'm still running your prototype FPC since March.

Jeff
    Nice, where at?

Leave a comment:

• VFTuner
    replied
    Originally posted by KnckleChldrn View Post

ya I don’t see my post anymore either looking quickly but you are correct on post 235. I am waiting and you have correct info down
    If your order is 6585 this order was cancelled shortly after purchase back in 2020. We are not shipping a kit for that order.

Leave a comment:

• VFTuner
    replied
    and I am reviewing everything this morning and will have an updated list of info, FPCs, etc.

Edit* ok so I have reviewed everything.

here is the updated, correct list.
    8 Kits to ship and 9 FPCs to ship. I missed one because it wasn't an original guy it was transferred to someone.

they are listed in order of next to be shipped.

Leave a comment:

• VFTuner
    replied
    Originally posted by JR Gymie View Post
    Hi Mat,

You emailed me a couple weeks ago asking to fill out your invoice which was emailed back (Order #9971).

I have a local tune shop (the same one that installed my kit) that has a dyno. They are willing to attempt to get my truck tuned but I'm waiting on the new FPC since I'm still running your prototype FPC since March.

Jeff
    Please check your email and respond to the question I sent about the 2 wire setup. It's the last bit of information I need. Please respond to the email, not here.

Leave a comment:

• JR Gymie
    replied
    Hi Mat,

Jeff

Leave a comment:

• Nakedfarmer
    replied
    I’m order #6608, so 8.
    Last edited by Nakedfarmer; 10-12-2021, 06:13 AM.

Leave a comment:

• KnckleChldrn
    replied
    Originally posted by TurboChaser View Post
    KnckleChldrn

Please confirm that you are waiting for your PowerMax kit? in review of my list on post 235, I no longer see where you claim ownership of a kit. Did I make a mistake?
    ya I don’t see my post anymore either looking quickly but you are correct on post 235. I am waiting and you have correct info down

Leave a comment:

• VFTuner
    replied
    Originally posted by JamesT View Post

I absolutely HAVE NOT received my kit.

Sorry! The name on this forum name is totally different than that order number so I thought you were James that we shipped a kit to so I assumed you were that James. (was not intentional. We have 2 TT customers named James both who have their kits).

Leave a comment:

• JamesT
    replied
    I just confirmed with UPS that the label for my tracking order (1Z3VW5164208270228) was never used. VFTuner you created the label but never dropped it at UPS.

You also asked me in July for the details of my order, so clearly then you hadn't shipped it yet. If you shipped it between then and now under a different tracking number, feel free to let me know what that number is so I can find out where it is. That being said, you have not sent me any emails since then. No they aren't in my junk mail. Your emails do not go to my junk mail folder plus I check it constantly just in case.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X