Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3rd gen Tacoma 3.5L OVTune Twin Turbo Development and Support

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Okay. So which line from the catch can do I tap into that? The one that's currently going to the airbox right?

    Are you referring to the line on the driver side that I already have a check valve in? If so, does that mean I actually don't need a catch can anyway?

    VFTuner
    Last edited by mZiggy; 07-21-2021, 11:22 AM.

    Comment


    • Also, is there a way to have an option with the vFTuner logger added in there to be able to create a custom datalogging list or default list to just quickly pull up?

      Comment


      • Instructions done?

        Comment


        • VFTuner
          VFTuner commented
          Editing a comment
          the turbo kit install instructions?

      • Engine mounted, manifolds, turbos, etc. Working on getting the final components..just waiting on delivery for the most part. Then I can ship out a powermax kit and move to the next one.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by mZiggy View Post
          Okay. So which line from the catch can do I tap into that? The one that's currently going to the airbox right?

          Are you referring to the line on the driver side that I already have a check valve in? If so, does that mean I actually don't need a catch can anyway?

          VFTuner
          bump. bump.

          Overshooting 10 character minimum requirements for post.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by mZiggy View Post
            Also, is there a way to have an option with the vFTuner logger added in there to be able to create a custom datalogging list or default list to just quickly pull up?
            Also bump. .

            Comment


            • some of these questions would be better going to your zendesk ticket please

              Comment


              • TurboChaser
                TurboChaser commented
                Editing a comment
                Disappointed, want to learn and understand. Thought that this is the place for all general questions? I am interested in both MZiggy questions, for what it is worth. Hope to influence this request, But feel free to educate me or direct me to a guide of appropriate posts, if I need to be aligned.

              • VFTuner
                VFTuner commented
                Editing a comment
                Well I said that because it's really specific to his setup?? that's why

            • Originally posted by VFTuner View Post
              some of these questions would be better going to your zendesk ticket please
              Sorry. Will do.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by VFTuner View Post
                Engine mounted, manifolds, turbos, etc. Working on getting the final components..just waiting on delivery for the most part. Then I can ship out a powermax kit and move to the next one.
                Thanks for the updates Matt! Getting excited to receive this kit!

                Comment


                • VFTuner Matt, Care to identify the next in line lucky Powermax ticket holder? 🤞
                  Alan, 2020 Access Cab Quicksand 04B81 AT
                  (PinChaser on TacomaWorld)

                  Comment


                  • Click image for larger version

Name:	image_503.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	2.81 MB
ID:	6027 Final version FPCs have just arrived. (only 10x, more coming).
                    now to get the firmware and such loaded to them.

                    As for next in line shipping wise I have to check.

                    Comment


                    • I can confirm that my truck passes Texas state inspection.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by VFTuner View Post
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	image_503.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	2.81 MB
ID:	6027 Final version FPCs have just arrived. (only 10x, more coming).
                        now to get the firmware and such loaded to them.

                        As for next in line shipping wise I have to check.
                        When I [likely] end up upgrading fuel pump + controller, how much will it cost?

                        With recent global materials price increases, is it safe to assume it's no longer going to be the 6-700$ that it was when briefly listed on your website last year?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by mZiggy View Post

                          When I [likely] end up upgrading fuel pump + controller, how much will it cost?

                          With recent global materials price increases, is it safe to assume it's no longer going to be the 6-700$ that it was when briefly listed on your website last year?
                          I don't know about any price changes yet. But as far as the fuel pump controller itself, slim chance anyone else other than original orders is getting one before the end of the year. The temperature reading diode (for safe mode of the pump starts drawing too much and heating) and the MCUs were less than 25 of them available worldwide.

                          Comment


                          • Just received and installed the JLT occ on the driver side. Thank you JamesT for coming to my rescue and explaining what I needed to do.

                            Click image for larger version

Name:	PXL_20210724_201147980.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	4.48 MB
ID:	6050

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X