Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by VFTuner View Post
    I never provided injectors.

Also tomorrow when I am back in office I will be doing an inventory check and check on pending kits to verify I am not missing anyone from my list, as I don't know who you guys are from forum names sorry.

I am also still waiting on 5 more PCBs to get finished for the FPC. The PCB manufacture is waiting on a few components to arrive from Russia. But Russia is having shipment problems right now. No idea why, if I had to guess it has to do with the clogged up shipping lanes for all the boats. Just a guess.

After that and after the kits are all out and done, we will be retiring this kit until production and materials start to normalize. Since we can't even get manifolds made right now with no ETA on when it's possible again.

There may be a few kits that will be for sale though around the end of the year (3 people had to cancel, crashed truck and such)

Specific to people with: Powermax turbos AND Fuel Pump AND D.I. Upgrade. I have a perfect running tune for a truck with 35s for 15psi. I've been working on getting it absolutely perfect on 15psi since spring.

everything is as dialed in as possible.
    1. shift maps are dialed in perfectly to keep you right in the peak torque low rpm range around 2700 rpm
    2. Torque converter locks up at full boost
    3. Shift torque map is dialed in so good to make shifts butter smooth
    4. Fueling is absolutely perfect at 15psi, with AFRs right around 10.7-11.0 full boost. A bit rich but no problem at all.
    5. runs drives just honestly as good as it is going to get.
    6. part throttle response will blow you away.

and I'm telling you my truck is running absolutely flawless on this map. Full boost, part boost, part throttle, full throttle, any RPM. So much so that *nothing* is getting changed from the map and if there is an issue on a truck it goes onto it must be some install / loose part / etc error.

that is all the updates I have for now.
    We've got 2, completed / done tune setups at this point. and I know with the waiting, delays, patience, delays again, shipping times, that the only way to make you guys happy again is have a ready to go high boost map for you, which I now have.

So there is base 7psi map (no fuel pump upgrades)
    and powermax map for 14-15psi (all fuel upgrades required).

At this point, other than a few changes I want to make when we do make more in the unknown future, we are finished with tuning, and parts for this kit.
    When you say all fuel upgrades required does that mean both port and direct injectors?

Comment

• KnckleChldrn

Please confirm that you are waiting for your PowerMax kit? in review of my list on post 235, I no longer see where you claim ownership of a kit. Did I make a mistake?
      Alan, 2020 Access Cab Quicksand 04B81 AT
      (PinChaser on TacomaWorld)

Comment

• All of this Development is great. Unfortunately it is all very frustrating considering there are several guys including myself that have been installed for almost a year and still have almost useless trucks. Every time I load a new file I have new DTCs. The truck is basically a lawn ornament at this point and the only support I have been getting is basically "I don't know what to tell you. My truck doesn't do that."

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigetaco22 View Post
          All of this Development is great. Unfortunately it is all very frustrating considering there are several guys including myself that have been installed for almost a year and still have almost useless trucks. Every time I load a new file I have new DTCs. The truck is basically a lawn ornament at this point and the only support I have been getting is basically "I don't know what to tell you. My truck doesn't do that."
          as my previous post said I've narrowed down such issues to almost every truck being ones that have unique piping /intercooler / intake setups.

P0101 is an example of this. I can't get my truck to MIL with light on for this DTC no matter what I do short of making a leak in the intake.

Fuel upgrades are: 1. fuel pump. 2. FPC. 3. DI upgrade

Comment

as my previous post said I've narrowed down such issues to almost every truck being ones that have unique piping /intercooler / intake setups.

P0101 is an example of this. I can't get my truck to MIL with light on for this DTC no matter what I do short of making a leak in the intake.

Fuel upgrades are: 1. fuel pump. 2. FPC. 3. DI upgrade
            I am running the exact set up that you are. Everything you sent me is what is installed. I have leak tested my intake. The only other thing I can do is pressure test everything. I have asked multiple times what you think the problem could be with no response. This is your system. I installed your system to your instructions. I have literally had no help from you on this. I have sent logs. Asked about strange fuel trims with literally no help besides "My truck doesn't do this." That is all well and good but mine does and you are the only source of support. I am happy to take any suggestions but thus far you haven't even given me that. I sent you a screenshot of a list of codes last week with no response. I have asked for updates pretty much weekly. Vague or no response is all I get. Like I said this is your kit. You developed it. If you think it is an install issue or an intake leak or something then tell me that. I want to work through this and make it right but you haven't even given a place to start in almost a year.

Comment

• VFTuner
              VFTuner commented
              Editing a comment
              Please double check your emails, I sent you a reply last wednesday asking when you are free. I'm not ignoring you and not responding a week later I responded that same day.

Please also pm who you are just so I'm 100% sure I'm talking to who I think I am?

• I'm waiting. MT, PowerMax kit and fuel upgrades. #6593

Comment

• current list (updated, verified on my side) is 7.
              on your list JamesT/Stan is not (James has his kit, Stan had a previous agreement with me so he won't be receiving his).

regardless I have verified with BigeTaco22 and sent screenshot that I am replying to your emails guys if something is happening where you don't see a reply from me please let me know via
              1. a new ticket
              2. pm me here.

I am starting to really hate zendesk I dont know why my responses don't go through sometimes.

regardless the goal of all of that is to get the remaining kits out and any last issues resolved.

Comment

• JamesT
                ACKattack911 _ 6595
                RJ_Taco _______6594, 04B04, AT, PowerMax, Catted, Yes FP, Yes Injector Upgrade, Full Custom Dual 2-1/2" Exh
                TurboChaser ___27876, 04B81, AT, PowerMax, Catted, Yes FP, Yes Injector Upgrade, TRD Spec-U Full Exh, with Y-Pipe
                BlkdOut _______6588
                NakedFarmer
                KnkleChldrn ___6585, 04B14, MT, PowerMax, Catted, Yes FP, Yes Injector Upgrade,
                Jason J _______6593, _____, MT, PowerMax, ______, Yes FP, Yes Injector Upgrade
                Last edited by TurboChaser; 10-15-2021, 07:25 PM.
                Alan, 2020 Access Cab Quicksand 04B81 AT
                (PinChaser on TacomaWorld)

Comment

• Originally posted by TurboChaser View Post
                  So removed JamesT, since this list is only for Kits Not Delivered yet, Not sure which one is Stan, Added Jason J, since he just chimed in so list is still 8. If 7 non-delivered is correct, I am not sure which one below is wrong.

SSmith ________6583
                  ACKattack911 _ 6595
                  RJ_Taco _______6594, 04B04, AT, PowerMax, Catted, Yes FP, Yes Injector Upgrade, Full Custom Dual 2-1/2" Exh
                  TurboChaser ___27876, 04B81, AT, PowerMax, Catted, Yes FP, Yes Injector Upgrade, TRD Spec-U Full Exh, with Y-Pipe
                  BlkdOut _______6588
                  NakedFarmer

this looks right:

ACKattack911 _ 6595
                  BlkdOut _______6588
                  NakedFarmer

Comment

current list (updated, verified on my side) is 7.
                    on your list JamesT/Stan is not (James has his kit, Stan had a previous agreement with me so he won't be receiving his).

regardless I have verified with BigeTaco22 and sent screenshot that I am replying to your emails guys if something is happening where you don't see a reply from me please let me know via
                    1. a new ticket
                    2. pm me here.

I am starting to really hate zendesk I dont know why my responses don't go through sometimes.

regardless the goal of all of that is to get the remaining kits out and any last issues resolved.

I absolutely HAVE NOT received my kit.

Attached Files

Comment

• It is NOT fulfilled. You sent me a tracking number last year but it was never dropped at UPS.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• I just confirmed with UPS that the label for my tracking order (1Z3VW5164208270228) was never used. VFTuner you created the label but never dropped it at UPS.

You also asked me in July for the details of my order, so clearly then you hadn't shipped it yet. If you shipped it between then and now under a different tracking number, feel free to let me know what that number is so I can find out where it is. That being said, you have not sent me any emails since then. No they aren't in my junk mail. Your emails do not go to my junk mail folder plus I check it constantly just in case.

Comment

• Originally posted by JamesT View Post

I absolutely HAVE NOT received my kit.

Sorry! The name on this forum name is totally different than that order number so I thought you were James that we shipped a kit to so I assumed you were that James. (was not intentional. We have 2 TT customers named James both who have their kits).

Comment

• Originally posted by TurboChaser View Post
                            KnckleChldrn

Please confirm that you are waiting for your PowerMax kit? in review of my list on post 235, I no longer see where you claim ownership of a kit. Did I make a mistake?
                            ya I don’t see my post anymore either looking quickly but you are correct on post 235. I am waiting and you have correct info down

Comment

• I’m order #6608, so 8.
                              Last edited by Nakedfarmer; 10-12-2021, 07:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X