X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8/20 Update

4 updates.

Bad News:
    - Currently due to chip shortages I do not have enough fuel pump control module/boards for everyone. (as was previously discussed)
    - due to shortages in literally everything, there is less than a 1% chance we have these kits for sale again until mid 2022.

Good News:
    - Current Fuel Pump Controller Firmware is finished and ready to go

Better News:
    - Kits are back in production for pending shipments (setting up for shipping) as previously posted. With multiple changes (see pics and explanations)

Best News:
    This kit is finished and ready to drop off at UPS monday (6589)

Changes:
    - New high temp dual layer oil resistant push lock hose for oil return hoses
    - New lengthened oil return CNC drains with A/N Tapped threading and A/N to barb fittings
    - New turbocharger clocking to suit the new setup
    - Each turbo clocked on engine to verify fitment
    - remaining kits, for the awesomeness of you guys not hassling me during this process and truly being patient I am going to include both catted and catless with your kits. (as I have 30x catless downpipes just sitting around).
    - No more awkward bends on the wastegate arms

Pictures (I am not a professional photographer)
    (this is a kit shipping out)
    Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20210820_1538435.jpg Views:	2 Size:	2.65 MB ID:	6905 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20210820_1434470.jpg Views:	2 Size:	2.39 MB ID:	6906 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20210820_1558420.jpg Views:	2 Size:	4.38 MB ID:	6907 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20210820_1559119.jpg Views:	2 Size:	4.20 MB ID:	6908 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20210820_1559098.jpg Views:	2 Size:	3.80 MB ID:	6909

Comment

• Jnieva007
      Jnieva007 commented
      Editing a comment
      sweet! Getting excited! and looking forward to getting this on the truck. But I believe my order was no cats?

• Ackattack911
      Ackattack911 commented
      Editing a comment
      So those of us who already ordered the fuel pump control module may not get it our kits? Is there any other option yoy would recommend other than just keeping the stock fuel pump?

• Jnieva007
      Jnieva007 commented
      Editing a comment
      Nevermind, you responded on email. Thanks 🤙🏽

• So purty...

Also, if someone ends up electing to forgo their FP upgrade and you somehow end up having one lying around unclaimed (unlikely, I know, between existing orders and the shortages), I have an interest in it.

Comment

• 6589 packaged, labeled, going to UPS tomorrow.

Full kit, Fuel pump controller, etc.

Finally getting these moving again

Comment

• Originally posted by VFTuner View Post
        6589 packaged, labeled, going to UPS tomorrow.

Full kit, Fuel pump controller, etc.

Finally getting these moving again
        Can you please email me?

Comment

• Originally posted by Seelyartacus View Post

Can you please email me?
          I will be replying to your ticket with your GMAIL email going forward. I don't know why but whenever you message with your business email zendesk flags it as an internal conversation and says you are not a part of it so it's like I'm emailing myself. I'm going to close that ticket.

Comment

I will be replying to your ticket with your GMAIL email going forward. I don't know why but whenever you message with your business email zendesk flags it as an internal conversation and says you are not a part of it so it's like I'm emailing myself. I'm going to close that ticket.
            Thanks!!I don’t know when it switched to my biz email but I’ve been working from my phone lately and sometimes it random selects the reply to address. I’ll be more careful when composing them. Looking forward to the update. I’ve put some hefty miles on with OG and other than the shifting it’s pretty great. I just move over to “S” to rectify now.

Comment

8/20 Update

4 updates.

Bad News:
              - Currently due to chip shortages I do not have enough fuel pump control module/boards for everyone. (as was previously discussed)
              - due to shortages in literally everything, there is less than a 1% chance we have these kits for sale again until mid 2022.

Good News:
              - Current Fuel Pump Controller Firmware is finished and ready to go

Better News:
              - Kits are back in production for pending shipments (setting up for shipping) as previously posted. With multiple changes (see pics and explanations)

Best News:
              This kit is finished and ready to drop off at UPS monday (6589)

Changes:
              - New high temp dual layer oil resistant push lock hose for oil return hoses
              - New lengthened oil return CNC drains with A/N Tapped threading and A/N to barb fittings
              - New turbocharger clocking to suit the new setup
              - Each turbo clocked on engine to verify fitment
              - remaining kits, for the awesomeness of you guys not hassling me during this process and truly being patient I am going to include both catted and catless with your kits. (as I have 30x catless downpipes just sitting around).
              - No more awkward bends on the wastegate arms

Pictures (I am not a professional photographer)
              (this is a kit shipping out)
              Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_20210820_1538435.jpg Views:	2 Size:	2.65 MB ID:	6905 Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_20210820_1434470.jpg Views:	2 Size:	2.39 MB ID:	6906 Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_20210820_1558420.jpg Views:	2 Size:	4.38 MB ID:	6907 Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_20210820_1559119.jpg Views:	2 Size:	4.20 MB ID:	6908 Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_20210820_1559098.jpg Views:	2 Size:	3.80 MB ID:	6909
              great news! I was also curious as to if all who purchased would be getting fpc or not and what your recommendation would be if we are not all getting them. Then of course if we are not all getting them have you notified those who will not be getting one already? Thanks Mat. Awesome updates (for the most part) lol

Comment

• Next kit going out : #6588

tune updates - Sending this evening (for folks needing updated)

Comment

Next kit going out : #6588

Is the tune boost specific? You didn’t ask what boots we plan on running in the last email

Comment

did the tunes go out?

Comment

Not me, but can hope for the next one.

Who it the lucky winner this time?
                      Alan, 2020 Access Cab Quicksand 04B81 AT
                      (PinChaser on TacomaWorld)

Comment

• Not me. Last email? I’ve only received first one saying to provide information. I responded and have heard nothing back. Have others got additional emails?

Comment

• SSmith
                          SSmith commented
                          Editing a comment
                          KnckleChldrn, no additional emails here.

• TurboChaser
                          TurboChaser commented
                          Editing a comment
                          That is the only one I got also. Hopefully that means the next message will report that it is shipping.

• VFTuner , I Sent email asking for install instructions and some questions.

Comment

• Jnieva007
                          Jnieva007 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          VFTuner any update on this? Still haven’t gotten an email response back.

• Jnieva007
                          Jnieva007 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Just got the instructions. Thanks 🙏🏻

• Originally posted by Jnieva007 View Post
                        VFTuner , I Sent email asking for install instructions and some questions.
                        Is it still the old one? Or has it been updated?

Comment

• Jnieva007
                          Jnieva007 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Hm I’m not sure. It just has the turbo chargers install info. It’s missing some parts like the cold side/intercooler install, injectors, and fuel pump.

I remember seeing the old instructions somewhere before the revisions but I can’t find it.

• will send you the full link today, sorry it was the wrong link. I'm trying to catch everything up + about to release a new update tomorrow. Everything still moving here I was just down last week as I got sick.

also want to warn ahead of time, we are expecting *severe* weather here from the hurricane, I expect we may lose power at the minimum today.

Comment

• Jnieva007
                          Jnieva007 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Thanks Matt 🤙🏽
                      Working...
                      X