Announcement

Collapse

Forum Update

We want to let everyone know the forum will remain open but it is not actively monitored or moderated. Information from users on this site, files, tuning information, etc is use - at - own - risk.
To make it easier for users to find information, VF tuner will be publishing a news letter, and posts on our facebook, for all relevant updates and information.
This forum is for user / tuner experience and information sharing among the community.
See more
See less

Unable to connect to credit server?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to connect to credit server?

So I finally updated to the latest version of vftuner. I crawled around through the instructions because there isn't really a clear path to flashing or downloading (I didn't have to do half the steps to identify ecu or anything because I had already had everything set up before). So why can I not download the bin file from the credit server? I get unable to connect to credit server operation aborted message.

Originally posted by DCSBMurph View Post
    So I finally updated to the latest version of vftuner. I crawled around through the instructions because there isn't really a clear path to flashing or downloading (I didn't have to do half the steps to identify ecu or anything because I had already had everything set up before). So why can I not download the bin file from the credit server? I get unable to connect to credit server operation aborted message.
    For what purpose would you need a BIN file? Tune files are all .VFT or .VFC format.
    2017 ACLB Sport 6MT BR - YotaWerx 04B14 AD Prem Tune on 92
    TSB PDFs are at nhtsa.gov / Click on Recalls, search by make and model (not VIN), and then click on Manufacturer Communications

Comment

Aren't the bin files just zipped tune packs? I was looking to make sure that I had the latest release of my tune pack. I have 5 credits and I selected the unlocked ecu that matched my ecu. Unsure where or what I may be doing wrong.

Comment

And I know everything is installed and connected properly because I was able to flash the reg octane learn tune.

Comment

Aren't the bin files just zipped tune packs? I was looking to make sure that I had the latest release of my tune pack. I have 5 credits and I selected the unlocked ecu that matched my ecu. Unsure where or what I may be doing wrong.
          No. TunePacks are only delivered as an email from vF Tuner with a download link.
          TSB PDFs are at nhtsa.gov / Click on Recalls, search by make and model (not VIN), and then click on Manufacturer Communications

Comment

And I know everything is installed and connected properly because I was able to flash the reg octane learn tune.
            That is good.

Comment

Originally posted by tonered View Post

No. TunePacks are only delivered as an email from vF Tuner with a download link.
              So how do I verify I have the most current pack? Or has anything changed with the 04B91 pack I received in November of 2020? I feel like this whole process has become very disconnected and very un-user friendly. I was one of the original adopters back in 2017 or so and would've never purchased this had it become a tune yourself kind of thing as I don't have much time to learn this program.

Comment

So how do I verify I have the most current pack? Or has anything changed with the 04B91 pack I received in November of 2020? I feel like this whole process has become very disconnected and very un-user friendly. I was one of the original adopters back in 2017 or so and would've never purchased this had it become a tune yourself kind of thing as I don't have much time to learn this program.
                There have been no updates to the vF 2.0 Tunes since they were released in mid-2020 other than adding new supported ECU IDs.

It looks like the EROM 1.2 / Ultimate changes may happen as a TP update?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2022-06-20 085222.png
Views:	62
Size:	276.1 KB
ID:	11069

Comment

Well thats good news. Thanks for your help man.

Comment

Well thats good news. Thanks for your help man.
                    You're welcome!

Comment

Working...
                    X