Clear All
    sctc1410

• sctc1410
    commented on 's reply
    https://forum.vftuner.com/forum/main...page2#post8397
  • sctc1410

• sctc1410
    commented on 's reply
    will the e85 tune be amongst those tune packs?
  • tonered
    Administrator

• tonered
    commented on 's reply
    The latest available is already in the vF Help menu.
  • Silvertc2

• Silvertc2
    replied
    I’m using version 1.4.4 I believe, whatever the latest version is as of November 28, 2021, I go to flash a tune and it throws an error code saying unlock error invalid, my maps and calibration ID match, I noticed other people have been having a similar issue, was there ever a solution ?

Leave a comment:

• Naughtyca

• Naughtyca
    commented on 's reply
    Fher_Raul
    Fher_Raul It's just a basic Excel spread sheet.
  • Naughtyca

• Naughtyca
    commented on 's reply
    tonered
    Administrator
    tonered I'll look again. I downloaded what I believed to be the latest install PDF. Thanks
  • tonered
    Administrator

• tonered
    commented on 's reply
    See the vF Installation PDF for shortcut operations.
  • Fher_Raul

• Fher_Raul
    replied
    Naughtyca
    Naughtyca how did you do that? Can you explain me? It sounds pretty interesting.

Leave a comment:

• Naughtyca

• Naughtyca
    commented on 's reply
    Please. All I've been able to accomplish is just a better throttle response by eliminating the ECU control over the dbw pedal. I have bolt-ons. TRD CAI with a 1320 Header. I'm using excel file to help me increase or decrease values. That's how I've been able to make some use of the software.

If there are shortcuts, I can't find any information on what they are anywhere. All I know is Ctrl + F for changing several column to a specific value.
  • VFTuner
    Administrator

• VFTuner
    replied
    We will be releasing tune packs for this platform in time.

Leave a comment:

• sctc1410

• sctc1410
    commented on 's reply
    Unfortunantly there's a lack of tuners around here that work with this platform so i would like to have a base perf tune to make adjustements from.
  • Fher_Raul

• Fher_Raul
    commented on 's reply
    In order to make a "performance tune" you need to take the car to the dyno, fill it with high octane fuel amd star increasing the timming until you stop making more torque basically, theres not copy and paste tunes, every motor is different and react different to different envairoments, fuel and drivers. So my advice is find a dyno and a tuner that way you have less chances to blown your motor playing with the timing and vvti
  • sctc1410

• sctc1410
    replied
    So has anyone managed to put together any kind of performance tune together yet.?

Leave a comment:

• sctc1410

• sctc1410
    commented on 's reply
    did and sent email a week ago about it with no answer for a solution
  • ktbell444

• ktbell444
    replied
    Originally posted by sctc1410 View Post
    Anyone else get a the controller unlock error invalid problem when trying to flash tunes with the new update cause i recently fixed the ecu after accidentally bricking it and was wanting to put the tune my buddy put together for me on it but cant get it to flash the tune at all.?
    Read this post here.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X