No announcement yet.

Scion tC 2.5 2ar-fe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 21270 and 21260 are now supported and available.
    Simply download VF TUNER again and re-install it

Comment

• Thank you!!!

Comment

• VFTuner
        Administrator
        VFTuner any news regard the turbo patch for 2AR-FE? Thanks

Comment

• VFTuner
          Administrator
          VFTuner How is it my vin was credited but can’t access the file for 21270?

Comment

• Hey does anyone know if you can share and upload tunes to the platform for the community to access?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jediii.tc2 View Post
            Hey does anyone know if you can share and upload tunes to the platform for the community to access?
            You certainly can. The file size limit is pretty small.
            2017 ACLB Sport 6MT BR - 04B14 Ultimate Test Tune on 92
            TSB PDFs are at nhtsa.gov / Click on Recalls, search by make and model (not VIN), and then click on Manufacturer Communications
            Latest vF Version Download

Comment

• Originally posted by tonered View Post

You certainly can. The file size limit is pretty small.
              If there is a need, I can setup a file share in my Nextcloud instance for sharing of maps and such. I've done similar for other communities with success. That would negate the file size limit of the forum.

Comment

• Originally posted by kameleon View Post

If there is a need, I can setup a file share in my Nextcloud instance for sharing of maps and such. I've done similar for other communities with success. That would negate the file size limit of the forum.
                VFTuner
                Administrator
                VFTuner would need to agree with that.
                2017 ACLB Sport 6MT BR - 04B14 Ultimate Test Tune on 92
                TSB PDFs are at nhtsa.gov / Click on Recalls, search by make and model (not VIN), and then click on Manufacturer Communications
                Latest vF Version Download

Comment

• hey
                  VFTuner
                  Administrator
                  VFTuner , i was going through the new update looking at my tunes, and the base tune and my higher ignition timing tune seemed to be really high. the base tune has ignition times around 100 degrees btdc, on the 89663-21770 A, the high knock has some at 99 btdc and the low knock has mid 60's.. when i was tuning it initially even with like 10% added on timing on the high knock i was barely touching the 60's.. is this correct or is it using a different form of measurement.

Comment

• wcs13
                    wcs13
                    wcs13 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    If I remember correctly on a recent update VFTuner updated the software to show negative timing in the maps so that might have changed how your map looks vs the updated maps with negative timing.
                    Thats the only explanation I could think of though

• duneyou3@gmail.com
                    [email protected] commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I have been driving around on my self made 91 octane tune and it doest feel bad i still have a little knock in the low end but im 100% sure thats unrelated. even with the ""100+''' degrees of timing it feels normal. The next time i drive my car i will be logging the timing and seeing what it does while i drive and i will update the post.

• I'd just like to ask if anyone's been able to get a successful performance tune with the new VForest software on the Tc2?

I have full bolt ons with hopes of making more power, so before hunting for a shop to tune my car I'm hoping for good news and maybe some recommendations. A lot of shops in California are incredibly unhelpful and idk how tune myself yet.

Comment

• Hi I am trying to figure out which ECU bin to use. I dont have the toyota flash tool tool only the vftuner. Does it come with it already or do I need to buy it separately? Is there a way to find out with just the tuner that was sold all together?

Comment

• Originally posted by Uberc0n View Post
                      Hi I am trying to figure out which ECU bin to use. I dont have the toyota flash tool tool only the vftuner. Does it come with it already or do I need to buy it separately? Is there a way to find out with just the tuner that was sold all together?
                      read the VF Tuner instructions it shows you step by step how to get your ECU ID and what file to use

Comment

• I did as instructions said. it showed complete as in the pictures provided and the car starts but dies out after awhile. no adjustments were made to file provided, could this be the reason why it dies out?
                        VFTuner
                        Administrator
                        VFTuner

Comment

• Originally posted by Uberc0n View Post
                          I did as instructions said. it showed complete as in the pictures provided and the car starts but dies out after awhile. no adjustments were made to file provided, could this be the reason why it dies out?
                          VFTuner
                          Administrator
                          VFTuner
                          Why would you flash a file with no changes? That's the same as just flashing the stock file that's already on the ECU.

Comment

• I did create a tune but it is unable to save saying access denied. so how do i remove it so my car can run again. And how can i save it.

Comment

• wcs13
                              wcs13
                              wcs13 commented
                              Editing a comment
                              You can try making a copy of the file, or if there is a “save as” button you can do that too and rename it/ save it to a different location.
                              I usually just make 4 or so copies of the base map and put them in a folder on my desktop and that usually works for me.
                          Working...
                          X