Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scion tC 2.5 2ar-fe

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Scion tC 2.5 2ar-fe

    Im wondering if there is more people here tuning this platform with vF Tuner software. We can share opinions and learn from each others.

  • #2
    Here. We definitely need more people though.
    Last edited by Vampyrex13; 12-08-2020, 06:36 PM.

    Comment


    • #3
      Same page here. Almost 2 months now. No tunes. I try to open the stock file for my ECU it gives and error. I guest 2021 would be a new year. Error attached. I even have the latest version install. That gives a tc folder witch other versions don’t have. Se you guys in 2021.
      Attached Files

      Comment


      • Toukiller
        Toukiller commented
        Editing a comment
        That what I'm at too.. following??

    • #4
      I’d like to get this if I can support boosted applications. I have a boost 2ar and I want to tune it

      Comment


      • Mumbles_tc
        Mumbles_tc commented
        Editing a comment
        You can there are boost tables on there, don't hold me to it but I'll share a picture later

    • #5
      Originally posted by Zayzay433 View Post
      I’d like to get this if I can support boosted applications. I have a boost 2ar and I want to tune it
      The OP actually has a boosted tC and is using this.

      Comment


      • #6
        Originally posted by nibopr View Post
        Same page here. Almost 2 months now. No tunes. I try to open the stock file for my ECU it gives and error. I guest 2021 would be a new year. Error attached. I even have the latest version install. That gives a tc folder witch other versions don’t have. Se you guys in 2021.


        You need to update your vF Tuner this was fixed a long time ago. Go to vftuner.com and download (middle of the page). Even it is the same version it's much newer.

        you can see there is no problem loading this file
        Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	1521
Size:	145.4 KB
ID:	108

        Comment


        • Toukiller
          Toukiller commented
          Editing a comment
          I have the newest version and im still in the same page as him...

      • #7
        Originally posted by Zayzay433 View Post
        I’d like to get this if I can support boosted applications. I have a boost 2ar and I want to tune it
        Of course you can tune a boosted engine, i know by facts our flow meter read about 4.70v at 12psi, so with 750cc injector and rescalling you are able to tune the engine to 12psi max

        Comment


        • #8
          Originally posted by VFTuner View Post



          You need to update your vF Tuner this was fixed a long time ago. Go to vftuner.com and download (middle of the page). Even it is the same version it's much newer.

          you can see there is no problem loading this file
          Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	1521
Size:	145.4 KB
ID:	108
          Any chances to have a VE Map or maybe a AFR target Map or a Fuel/Load map? thanks for your support

          Comment


          • #9
            Originally posted by Fher_Raul View Post

            Any chances to have a VE Map or maybe a AFR target Map or a Fuel/Load map? thanks for your support

            There are some VE based tables that we can add, but it's not VE like you'd normally think.

            AFR Target map doesn't exist. Toyotas logic is 1D table = 14.6 use that target any time in closed loop unless conditions are met.
            Then it switches to open loop and calculates fuel based on Fuel adder for catalyst temp + catalyst temp + Wide open fuel target

            Comment


            • #10
              Originally posted by VFTuner View Post


              There are some VE based tables that we can add, but it's not VE like you'd normally think.

              AFR Target map doesn't exist. Toyotas logic is 1D table = 14.6 use that target any time in closed loop unless conditions are met.
              Then it switches to open loop and calculates fuel based on Fuel adder for catalyst temp + catalyst temp + Wide open fuel target
              Good info! Do you guys have any plan to add that VE based table to the software. Also, do you know at what % of throttle the ecu start using the the "wide open fuel target" map?
              Thaks for your support!!!

              Comment


              • #11
                Originally posted by Fher_Raul View Post

                Good info! Do you guys have any plan to add that VE based table to the software. Also, do you know at what % of throttle the ecu start using the the "wide open fuel target" map?
                Thaks for your support!!!
                We can add the throttle % triggers, so you can change it.
                Yes we will add the "VE" tables and the throttle triggers to the software

                Comment


                • Fher_Raul
                  Fher_Raul commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hell yeah!!! that gonna be perfect to finish my turbo setup tune, thanks a lot guys!!!!

              • #12
                in case anyone is interested, we are expecting to release full Scion tC 1 2.4L Support by end of January 2021

                Comment


                • #13
                  Hopefully my little teaser video with draw in some more tC owners. Everyone seems to love crackle tunes. Thanks to the OP for showing me how to make the pops and bangs.

                  https://youtu.be/WfNNR_h3Dos

                  Comment


                  • Toukiller
                    Toukiller commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Nice! I want the crackle tunes too.. you have to show me how..

                  • Toukiller
                    Toukiller commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Heck ya I want flames too but I think it need to boost to get flames right..

                  • King_Brook
                    King_Brook commented
                    Editing a comment
                    hey i have 2013 sion tc 6speed M/T can you help me with a flame map? it have a 2in long tube cold air intake and gutted stock exhaust all the way back to cherry bomb muffler. run the 89663-21260 base map.

                • #14
                  what was the base file you chose cause mine isnt listed to register it but still waiting on a response to that question from them

                  Comment


                  • #15
                    My car and my friend's both use the 89663-21281 file. I know they are working on programming the other ECU bin files. I'm hoping they'll have more done soon. My friend has a 2015 auto with calibration 89663-21270 and that's not supported yet either.

                    Comment


                    • Toukiller
                      Toukiller commented
                      Editing a comment
                      My is the 21271 and not sure it works 😕
                  Working...
                  X