Tune pack status

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tune pack status

Several tune packs are other items are not available at the moment on our store.
    This is so we can make some modifications, catch up on certain things, and prepare for our new version of our tool to roll out.

Can you give us an approximation on when you are going to send out 4Runner tune packs?

Comment

Also waiting for 4runner tune packs. Click image for larger version

Name:	4runner ECU.PNG
Views:	256
Size:	1.8 KB
ID:	710

Comment

Is there going to be any new ECU support?

Comment

Originally posted by tcf38012 View Post
          Is there going to be any new ECU support?
          For what vehicles?

Comment

Originally posted by VFTuner View Post

For what vehicles?
            Im still in waiting on the 2018 Corolla 2ZR-FE with delphi ecu. Im just wondering when I know i ordered it too fast lol.

Comment

VFTuner

Can I jump on the bandwagon about asking when the 4Runner tune packs will be emailed out, among other things? I wouldn't normally comment on a forum about this, but I'd emailed the zendesk email asking for updates on 12/30 and 1/14 and never heard back!

Order # 7728 on 11/27/2020

1. 20 credits (you'd emailed they were granted, but I never got them and emailed you about it immediately!)
              2. 4Runner 35F51 tune pack
              3. Tundra 0CQ60 tune pack

Let me know, I want to keep singing your praises, but a 2 month wait is pretty brutal!

Comment

Originally posted by downhilldragon View Post
                VFTuner

Can I jump on the bandwagon about asking when the 4Runner tune packs will be emailed out, among other things? I wouldn't normally comment on a forum about this, but I'd emailed the zendesk email asking for updates on 12/30 and 1/14 and never heard back!

Order # 7728 on 11/27/2020

1. 20 credits (you'd emailed they were granted, but I never got them and emailed you about it immediately!)
                2. 4Runner 35F51 tune pack
                3. Tundra 0CQ60 tune pack

Let me know, I want to keep singing your praises, but a 2 month wait is pretty brutal!

I'll check on this today.

0CQ60 is 2020 Tundra, it's no ready yet.
                The credits should definitely be there, but I will double check.

Comment

VFTuner Do you work by yourself or do you work with a team? Im curious because it seems like your a one man company.

Comment

VFTuner Do you work by yourself or do you work with a team? Im curious because it seems like your a one man company.
                    Majority of what is done I do alone.

Comment

Majority of what is done I do alone.
                      Well damn, you are doing a great job for one person. If you are looking for someone to help out let me know. I can build websites and forums and program. One thing you could do is automate your credit and licensing system and that would save some time and energy.

Comment

Well damn, you are doing a great job for one person. If you are looking for someone to help out let me know. I can build websites and forums and program. One thing you could do is automate your credit and licensing system and that would save some time and energy.
                        I think he's actually in the process of automating everything. 1.3 should do just that. 🤞

Comment

I'll check on this today.

0CQ60 is 2020 Tundra, it's no ready yet.
                          The credits should definitely be there, but I will double check.
                          Thanks Mat, that would be awesome. I thought you'd said that the 0CQ60 was ready a few weeks ago (I think I'd originally requested a different 2020 or 2021 that for sure wasn't ready yet), but the credits and the 4Runner tune pack would be AWESOME to get today.

I'm also about to order a manual taco tune pack as well, so a quick turnaround on this today means I'll be confident in offering the manual tune pack tonight!

Cheers
                          DownhillDragon

Comment

Originally posted by downhilldragon View Post
                            Thanks Mat, that would be awesome. I thought you'd said that the 0CQ60 was ready a few weeks ago (I think I'd originally requested a different 2020 or 2021 that for sure wasn't ready yet), but the credits and the 4Runner tune pack would be AWESOME to get today.

I'm also about to order a manual taco tune pack as well, so a quick turnaround on this today means I'll be confident in offering the manual tune pack tonight!

Cheers
                            DownhillDragon
                            0CQ60 we have unlocked but there is a small issue before it's fully supported.

Comment

Working...
                            X