What to do after sending my information + Tune Pack question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to do after sending my information + Tune Pack question

I sent in my information after doing the set-up process and all that for my Taco, is there anything else that I should do in prep? I ordered the vFtuner software bundle and the Tacoma 3.5L vF tune pack, but I never got the file/files that are supposed to be sent via email for the Tacoma 3.5L vF tune pack - it isn't in my spam/junk folders so I'm wondering if that'll come with the reply I'm currently waiting on.

Sorry for the string of questions but I figured if I had the questions in mind someone else might too.

Originally posted by gen3miko View Post
    I sent in my information after doing the set-up process and all that for my Taco, is there anything else that I should do in prep? I ordered the vFtuner software bundle and the Tacoma 3.5L vF tune pack, but I never got the file/files that are supposed to be sent via email for the Tacoma 3.5L vF tune pack - it isn't in my spam/junk folders so I'm wondering if that'll come with the reply I'm currently waiting on.

Sorry for the string of questions but I figured if I had the questions in mind someone else might too.
    Once you do the Prepare ECU step and find out what ECU ID that you want, you need to reply to your order confirmation message with a specific request for that Tune Pack. Since we can update the ECU IDs, VFTuner does not automatically know what Tune Pack to send you.
    2017 ACLB Sport 6MT BR - 04B14 Ultimate Test Tune on 92
    TSB PDFs are at nhtsa.gov / Click on Recalls, search by make and model (not VIN), and then click on Manufacturer Communications
    Latest vF Version Download

Comment

Originally posted by tonered View Post

Once you do the Prepare ECU step and find out what ECU ID that you want, you need to reply to your order confirmation message with a specific request for that Tune Pack. Since we can update the ECU IDs, VFTuner does not automatically know what Tune Pack to send you.
      Hey tonered!

Thanks for the quick message, I replied to the order confirmation email with all the information that I was given after doing all the steps I could do in prep, I also made sure to request the Tune Pack I ordered within the same email.

Have a great rest of your day!

Comment

Originally posted by gen3miko View Post

Hey tonered!

Thanks for the quick message, I replied to the order confirmation email with all the information that I was given after doing all the steps I could do in prep, I also made sure to request the Tune Pack I ordered within the same email.

Have a great rest of your day!
        You're welcome!

You should be set then. The Tune Pack download link should arrive quickly.
        2017 ACLB Sport 6MT BR - 04B14 Ultimate Test Tune on 92
        TSB PDFs are at nhtsa.gov / Click on Recalls, search by make and model (not VIN), and then click on Manufacturer Communications
        Latest vF Version Download

Comment

Working...
        X