• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VFTuner View Post

create an account on our site and you will see the pro tuner products
    Thanks, just had to log in 👍🏽

Comment

I'm deliberating on how to to address this.

yea this forum is still a bit new for me, I was trying to delete a post of someone posting multiple times on the last thread and accidentally deleted the thread instead of the post
      It would be nice to know more on the multiple personal vehicles also. When I originally purchased, I purchased enough credits and tune packs for my Tundra and my brothers Tacoma. I also have 2 MR2's that I wanted to tune when support came out since one is running an xB ecu and one will be running a tC ecu, both of which were stated to be supported "in the future".

With that said, I get it and understand things change. Once I saw the Pro Tuner option I started looking more into VFTuner to see if I could potentially roll it into my services for my business. Maybe once all this gets ironed out and we don't have major policy changes every two weeks (exaggerating....). Until then I will still be sitting here messing with my Tundra and dreaming of the day I can tune my xB ecu.

Comment

Originally posted by kameleon View Post

It would be nice to know more on the multiple personal vehicles also. When I originally purchased, I purchased enough credits and tune packs for my Tundra and my brothers Tacoma. I also have 2 MR2's that I wanted to tune when support came out since one is running an xB ecu and one will be running a tC ecu, both of which were stated to be supported "in the future".

With that said, I get it and understand things change. Once I saw the Pro Tuner option I started looking more into VFTuner to see if I could potentially roll it into my services for my business. Maybe once all this gets ironed out and we don't have major policy changes every two weeks (exaggerating....). Until then I will still be sitting here messing with my Tundra and dreaming of the day I can tune my xB ecu.
        If you purchased enough Credits to cover all of your VINs, then there is no change for you. It is only a matter if you intend to buy more Credits in the future.
        2017 ACLB Sport 6MT BR - 04B14 Ultimate Test Tune on 92
        TSB PDFs are at nhtsa.gov / Click on Recalls, search by make and model (not VIN), and then click on Manufacturer Communications
        Latest vF Version Download

Comment

Originally posted by tonered View Post

If you purchased enough Credits to cover all of your VINs, then there is no change for you. It is only a matter if you intend to buy more Credits in the future.
          Yeah, see what had happend was...... I was going to buy the credits then the credits price went up. So I was waiting until the xB ecu was tuneable and/or I got the 2arfe installed in my other MR2. Then this policy change happened. So I am stuck with 1 credit. Like I said, not complaining, just interested in if there will be a compromise. Once things settle down on my side I might go ahead and do the pro tuner deal but it is a bit crazy to throw something else in the mix right now.

Comment

Originally posted by kameleon View Post

Yeah, see what had happend was...... I was going to buy the credits then the credits price went up. So I was waiting until the xB ecu was tuneable and/or I got the 2arfe installed in my other MR2. Then this policy change happened. So I am stuck with 1 credit. Like I said, not complaining, just interested in if there will be a compromise. Once things settle down on my side I might go ahead and do the pro tuner deal but it is a bit crazy to throw something else in the mix right now.
            Ah! So, you didn't already buy Credits.

Yes. Wait it out until the ECUs / Tunes that you want are available then reach out to VFTuner . I believe it was mentioned that he is willing to work with folks on cars that they actually own, not flash services for friends / clients.
            TSB PDFs are at nhtsa.gov / Click on Recalls, search by make and model (not VIN), and then click on Manufacturer Communications

Comment

Quick question. I purchased the software dongle, and Tune Packs Saturday. Haven't gone pro yet, but hopefully in the next month or 2. Haven't had any update on my order, but does anyone know if I can get serial key in advance while I'm waiting for my order to ship? So I can play around and tinker with the program??

Comment

Originally posted by STRRAYNGE View Post
                Quick question. I purchased the software dongle, and Tune Packs Saturday. Haven't gone pro yet, but hopefully in the next month or 2. Haven't had any update on my order, but does anyone know if I can get serial key in advance while I'm waiting for my order to ship? So I can play around and tinker with the program??

Yes. The Master Key should come via email while your adapter is in shipment.

Comment

Yes. The Master Key should come via email while your adapter is in shipment.
                  Thanks man! Hopefully I'll get something before too long!

Comment

Thanks man! Hopefully I'll get something before too long!
                    You're welcome!

Be patient. As always, it is worth the wait. BTDT.

Comment

You're welcome!

Be patient. As always, it is worth the wait. BTDT.
                      I know, I know. The wait is killing me! So irritated with how my truck drives that I don't even like driving it anymore! I'm ready to fall in love with it again!

Comment

I know, I know. The wait is killing me! So irritated with how my truck drives that I don't even like driving it anymore! I'm ready to fall in love with it again!
                        No worries, but plan on a couple weeks. One for processing and one for shipping.

Comment

We are working on getting all orders out this week, it's been a huge uptick in orders this month, with 100+ just last week. Going as fast as possible

Comment

Woohoo!! Just got email with tracking info!! Now I await the master key email! Getting super excited now for sure!

Comment

Woohoo!! Just got email with tracking info!! Now I await the master key email! Getting super excited now for sure!
                              check your spam folder all master keys went out today

Comment

check your spam folder all master keys went out today
                                Got it! Thank you. It showed an error when I entered the info, but seems to be working.Thank you again!
                                Last edited by STRRAYNGE; 07-23-2021, 07:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X