• Originally posted by VFTuner View Post
    Regarding 1.4.0
    CVN check will be available:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	CVN.png
Views:	222
Size:	20.5 KB
ID:	7388
    Hmmmm, What's the main benefit of the CVN check? To ensure values are in range for some new stuff that is looking at CVN?

Comment

• Originally posted by BortisYeltzen View Post
      Hmmmm, What's the main benefit of the CVN check? To ensure values are in range for some new stuff that is looking at CVN?
      Pro Tuners can keep track of their CVNs when they submit their files for CARB approval. They can also check customers for CVN verification on what file they are using, etc.

Comment

• This update really seems to be taking a while, 12 plus days late? I don't blame ya'll but I am just excited.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robaholic View Post
          This update really seems to be taking a while, 12 plus days late? I don't blame ya'll but I am just excited.
          couple other things we are trying to squeeze into this one that we originally were going to wait until later. We usually have quite big updates almost on a monthly basis that adds a ton of new stuff.

Comment

• Robaholic
            Robaholic commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks for the update! I didn't mean to sound pushy just I feel we were kind of left in the dark. It was hard to find accurate information as to when the release was and what kept it from happening. I look forward to it! Is there an estimated time you think it will be released?

• tonered
            tonered commented
            Editing a comment
            Version 1.4.0 was released today.

Yes. Some of the info was on Facebook or a couple different threads and announcements here.

In the end, it was an extra two weeks where I do not believe that we went more than four days without an update from VFTuner ?

• Any update on 04b82?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hareidl View Post
            Any update on 04b82?
            C:\Program Files (x86)\vF Tuner\Tacoma\2020
            2011 RCSB S/C'd 5.7L AWD Tundra
            Tesla > Edison

Comment

Any update on 04b82?
              Part of Version 1.4.0:
              Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2021-09-13 120608.png
Views:	143
Size:	24.3 KB
ID:	7424
              2017 ACLB Sport 6MT BR - 04B14 Ultimate Test Tune on 92
              TSB PDFs are at nhtsa.gov / Click on Recalls, search by make and model (not VIN), and then click on Manufacturer Communications
              Latest vF Version Download

Comment

• What are "Live Charts" at the bottom of the release notes?

Comment

• Are there tune packs?

Comment

Are there tune packs?
                    Tune Packs for what?
                    TSB PDFs are at nhtsa.gov / Click on Recalls, search by make and model (not VIN), and then click on Manufacturer Communications

Comment

• Originally posted by tonered View Post

Tune Packs for what?
                      I think he's referring to the 04B82 tune pack.

Comment

• VFTuner .

Is the ECU Upgrader / Downgrader now active with Version 1.4.0?

Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by tonered View Post
                          VFTuner .

Is the ECU Upgrader / Downgrader now active with Version 1.4.0?

Thanks!
                          For Tacoma not fully yet. It will be with TCU support / tuning release. We are definitely working hard on getting it done.
                          at the moment we are doing a full in house clean up of our zendesk, prepping 1.4.1 (not a major update, just a few updated tables / new ecus, etc).

Then we release
                          - expanded tuning guides
                          - TCU support release (tacoma,IS200, Camry, etc)
                          - Updated enhanced logger
                          - new patch features (several cars)

We have a pretty solid foundation of what we support so "new vehicle" support is unlikely for the rest of the year. (except 2022 Tundra. We are doing day 1 support on that)

Comment

• Originally posted by VFTuner View Post

For Tacoma not fully yet. It will be with TCU support / tuning release. We are definitely working hard on getting it done.
                            at the moment we are doing a full in house clean up of our zendesk, prepping 1.4.1 (not a major update, just a few updated tables / new ecus, etc).

Then we release
                            - expanded tuning guides
                            - TCU support release (tacoma,IS200, Camry, etc)
                            - Updated enhanced logger
                            - new patch features (several cars)

We have a pretty solid foundation of what we support so "new vehicle" support is unlikely for the rest of the year. (except 2022 Tundra. We are doing day 1 support on that)
                            Does that mean current open tickets are on hold? Sent one to you the other day. Let me know if I need to resubmit after this cleanup.

Comment

• Originally posted by ktbell444 View Post

Does that mean current open tickets are on hold? Sent one to you the other day. Let me know if I need to resubmit after this cleanup.
                              no definitely not on hold. We are cleaning up / reply to/ etc

Comment

Working...
                              X