VF TUNER 1.2.9.9.7 Released

- Multiple new 3UR-FBE and 3UR-FE ECUs Supported
- Sequoia/LX/LC 3UR Support
- 2019 0CP70 0CP80 Tundra Full support
- Generation 2 Phase 5 ECU TCU Read And Flash Now Supported
- Generation 2 Phase 5 TCU Read and Upload Functionality
- Generation 2 Phase 5 TCU Brick Recovery Functionality
- Generation 2 Phase 5 ECU Brick Recovery Functionality - Update
- Resources folder (inside installation folder) includes Tuning PDFs - will be continually updated
- Tacoma 4.0L Manual Transmission 2009+ Support Updated
See more
See less

vF Tuner Changelog - Version info

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vF Tuner Changelog - Version info

Current version:
    - Editor
    - Logger version 1/A
    - Axis scaling
    - 4D table control
    - updated / fixed for long loading times

Version 1.2.7.6 release - 1/4/21

- updated tables for several ECUs
    - new tables available on several ECUs (tundra)
    - Flash fix - Scion tC - Verification error
    - Editor fix - 04A61 calibration file opening error
    other useful changes.

Comment

What's the changes in 1.2.9.6 that was recently posted?

Comment

Version 1.2.9.6
        - Multiple new ECUs supported
        - New model support
        - New tables - table renaming
        - Updates to the logger
        - All new flasher

and multiple other tweaks and fixes.

Comment

Hey, VFTuner .

I made some small edits and flashed with Version 1.2.9.6 remotely using a hotspot when needed. It went well with no issues.

Thanks!
          2017 ACLB Sport 6MT BR - Edited Version 8 of 04B14 SFOB Prem OL on 92
          TSB PDFs are at nhtsa.gov / Click on Recalls, search by make and model (not VIN), and then click on Manufacturer Communications
          Latest vF Version Download

Comment

Originally posted by tonered View Post
            Hey, VFTuner .

I made some small edits and flashed with Version 1.2.9.6 remotely using a hotspot when needed. It went well with no issues.

Thanks!
            Great to know! A lot of people seem to be worried about the "internet connection" part, but it really needs internet for 5 seconds. It does not use internet during the flash.

Comment

Originally posted by VFTuner View Post

Great to know! A lot of people seem to be worried about the "internet connection" part, but it really needs internet for 5 seconds. It does not use internet during the flash.
              No problem!

I think some of the concern is that some areas have spotty coverage.
              TSB PDFs are at nhtsa.gov / Click on Recalls, search by make and model (not VIN), and then click on Manufacturer Communications

Comment

Hey, VFTuner .

Thanks!
                I did the same, used my cell as a hotspot to prepare ecu, then turned off wifi on laptop.laptop. No issues here either.

Comment

Version 1.2.9.8
                  - Additional Tundra ECU support
                  - Update to flasher (gen1 ECUs)
                  - Additional highlander, Kluger and Prado support (2GR-FKS)
                  - Flex Fuel Table control - Tundra
                  - Cruise control tables - Tundra - PRO VERSION
                  - Additional Tables - PRO VERSION
                  - TUNDRA - 0CM51 to 0CM52 Upgrade calibration - Backwards compatible

Comment

VFTuner , where is think link to update to the new software? I'm on 1.2.9.6 currently. Just want to keep updated as info is released.

Comment

Originally posted by Suckerpunch Motorsports View Post
                      VFTuner , where is think link to update to the new software? I'm on 1.2.9.6 currently. Just want to keep updated as info is released.
                      In the middle of the vFtuner.com homepage or in my signature below.

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	1.2.9.6.PNG Views:	1 Size:	33.1 KB ID:	1765

In the middle of the vFtuner.com homepage or in my signature below.
                        I clicked your link and the one on VFTuner, and it was still had me downloading 1.2.9.6 not 1.2.9.8, unless you changed it, in the last 45 mins.

Thanks for the info though, much appreciate it.
                        Last edited by Suckerpunch Motorsports; 03-08-2021, 10:15 PM.

Comment

Connecting via hotspot per flashing will that be sufficient enough?
                          Last edited by fitsofrage88; 03-09-2021, 01:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Suckerpunch Motorsports View Post
                            Click image for larger version Name:	1.2.9.6.PNG Views:	1 Size:	33.1 KB ID:	1765

I clicked your link and the one on VFTuner, and it was still had me downloading 1.2.9.6 not 1.2.9.8, unless you changed it, in the last 45 mins.

Thanks for the info though, much appreciate it.
                            You're welcome!

Weird. It should be the latest. Maybe the link has changed?

I will update my sig just in case.

Comment

Originally posted by fitsofrage88 View Post
                              Connecting via hotspot with usb connected per iphone will that be sufficient enough with the flash. Tried to flash the 2019 Tundra today with 0cp81 stock tune and what happened was the trailer brake and tss malfunction had appeared which prevented me from getting the truck flashed now i used up both my credits from entering my vin.

Unless the VIN is different, you should not have been charged twice. VIN Unlocks are universal. Hit up VFTuner about that.

I'm not sure about Tundras, but Tacos get all kinds of warnings. The Flash Tool just does its thing.

Comment

Working...
                              X