2UR-GSE additional tables

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Suckerpunch Motorsports View Post

Well, there's the problem. I have a NDA with the client/shop. Mathew knows about it, only because we would be the first to test the VF tuner on this platform.

One of the biggest missing links for the 2UR is FI, but RR has that somewhat covered, but they are using a different software. I'd rather support the VF tuning, and not have to rely on RR. Being able to tune these cars NA and FI along with bigger injectors (1300cc+) and fuel pumps(1- maybe 2 Hellcat pumps) is definitely needed.
    Sounds like fun.

I would post those needs in the other thread so that they don't get missed.
    2017 ACLB Sport 6MT BR - 04B14 Ultimate Test Tune on 92
    TSB PDFs are at nhtsa.gov / Click on Recalls, search by make and model (not VIN), and then click on Manufacturer Communications
    Latest vF Version Download

Comment

Originally posted by VFTuner View Post

tables such as these, and tire size, will be included with the update for the 2UR-GSE, ISF/RCF/GSF which also includes fuel injector cranking pulse tables and a few others. We are working on getting them for all ECUs, then we will include it all at once
      I was disappointed to see the DTC disable was not included in the latest 1.3.1 update. The pid/bytes are pretty well known for all the DTC's, so I am not sure why they Lexus platform is being ignored.
      VFTuner will these be included in any immediate releases?

The Lexus guys just want the same thing the Toyota guys have like this:
      Last edited by cwtt; 07-14-2021, 06:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by cwtt View Post

I was disappointed to see the DTC disable was not included in the latest 1.3.1 update. The pid/bytes are pretty well known for all the DTC's, so I am not sure why they Lexus platform is being ignored.
        VFTuner will these be included in any immediate releases?

The Lexus guys just want the same thing the Toyota guys have like this:
        they will be added once we solve the issue on why some ISFs won't flash

Comment

Can confirm, DTC tab is blank when file is loaded for RCF, even when connected to the car (in case that was needed).

I did notice there are some RCF/GSF VFT Patch files, but there's no documentation on what those files are for. When I try to open one of them, the software just says "BIN file 'V9663-24284-' is not supported yet. Would you like to upload the file to the Credit Server to get the support?" So seems like there's some half completed code out there. I get that those Tundra & Tacoma guys are pretty demanding, but not asking for tune packs here, just functional software.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by LoSt180 View Post
            Can confirm, DTC tab is blank when file is loaded for RCF, even when connected to the car (in case that was needed).

I did notice there are some RCF/GSF VFT Patch files, but there's no documentation on what those files are for. When I try to open one of them, the software just says "BIN file 'V9663-24284-' is not supported yet. Would you like to upload the file to the Credit Server to get the support?" So seems like there's some half completed code out there. I get that those Tundra & Tacoma guys are pretty demanding, but not asking for tune packs here, just functional software.
            The DTC list comes up when we open a tune.
            TSB PDFs are at nhtsa.gov / Click on Recalls, search by make and model (not VIN), and then click on Manufacturer Communications

Comment

Originally posted by tonered View Post

The DTC list comes up when we open a tune.
              Have you opened a RCF tune? Because it actually does NOT come up, which is what Suckerpunch originally posted and I've confirmed. Only difference I can think of is that you (tonered) have beta or test software that isn't in the public release.

Click image for larger version

Name:	vF-24284-no_DTC_options.png
Views:	16
Size:	51.3 KB
ID:	5698

Comment

Originally posted by LoSt180 View Post

Have you opened a RCF tune? Because it actually does NOT come up, which is what Suckerpunch originally posted and I've confirmed. Only difference I can think of is that you (tonered) have beta or test software that isn't in the public release.

Click image for larger version  Name:	vF-24284-no_DTC_options.png Views:	2 Size:	51.3 KB ID:	5698
                I have not. I was simply noting that the DTC table typically loads when a tune is loaded. You situation is different than typical.

I don't have anything but public releases.

Comment

Working...
                X